Transco Lines Inc. -russellville,ar.- beware!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by dominica1, Feb 22, 2013.

1. BigTennOTR

BigTennOTR Medium Load Member

Dec 5, 2016
    Tenn
    I called them cause i heard good things about them, and i could be home often in my area.....but the recruiter said we are only.hiring least purchaser in my area so i was like NEXTTTTTTT

Metalicious Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. King2018

King2018 Bobtail Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Hell what's the drug test like?

4. Kingoftheroad1980

Kingoftheroad1980 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Wish I would have read these posts before seeking employment with this company for sure!

5. MuddflapChica

MuddflapChica Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2017
    Transco Lines and RTI are the same. I am not sure if the owners know how shady their office and remote workers are. They reel you in with smiles and mistruths and stab you in the back. If you like bait and switch, work for them. If you like to see checks for 200.00 a week, work for them. If you like to be towed in your sleep, lease a truck. They Rob their drivers weekly. Their trailers are garbage. They put on a good show and screw you in the end. If you like this unspeakable corporate behavior towards their biggest asset, go work for the bigots and thieves. You will no doubt be sorry.

6. Bigman251

Bigman251 Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2016
    Alabama
    Completely Agree

7. Upinsmoke

Upinsmoke Medium Load Member

Feb 26, 2019
    This place push sleep study?

8. Floguy

Floguy Bobtail Member

Jun 1, 2020
    Stay clear of them... Keep on looking don't waste your time with them... I was there for over 2 years.. they will put stuff on your DAC that's not true to make them look good.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  9. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    “They will put stuff on your DAC that’s not true”

DAC became USIS who then became HireRight. Both DAC and HireRight have had successful class action lawsuits levied against them. They’re kinda gun shy now, and arbitrary entries about drivers are rarely made; if at all. These days just the basic stuff will be found on there. For example they can’t say you were a horrible driver, you were late all the time and you took a dump and left it on the drivers seat.

companies can’t just flat out lie about a driver. And if you do find a lie then it will be easy enough to deal with. HireRight falls under the same fair credit reporting act as the 3 major credit bureaus. So you have a right to dispute any egregious entries made on your transcript.
    You’re allowed one free copy of your transcript per year. customerservice@hireright.com.

10. Floguy

Floguy Bobtail Member

Jun 1, 2020
    I'm well aware of it.. how do you think I found out.. someone was kind enough to send it to me. Been down this road before driver..

11. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    Someone was kind enough to send what to you?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.