Traveloko Is a rippoff!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Tythetrucker, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Tythetrucker

Tythetrucker Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2020
    This company is the worst VANESSA the owner's wife is a thief!!

she take your entire settlement and leave you with pennies I made $8,075 and his check was for $1,244 this is robbery !!! All of these deductions are crazy DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT work for this company TRUCKERS HAVE RIGHTS! I had to get an attorney along with certified accountant to go over all the numbers from the beginning to now and all i could say is WOW !! I've been robbed without a pistol. company's like this don't understand how hard it is as a trucker all they worry about is how they're gonna rob you after each load.

ERIC who's in charge of the trucks is a Liar he is not servicing those trucks. There only concern is how much money they can rob each driver for. The trucks are not clean My wife had to had to help me clean dog crap mold and everything you could think of out of the trucks he picked up for this company that other drivers had abandoned . I have attached pictures below to show the condition of the truck when I picked up the truck. This company believes there is still slavery in United States they are racist they treated me as a slave that wasn’t worthy of his wages. Not to mention My truck broke down and they had me fly from Pennsylvania to Florida to pick up a truck that a driver abandoned drive it to Georgia drop that truck and drive illegal to Pennsylvania the same night to get a trailer to deliver a load to Colorado Jack The head of there so call safety dept. swept that under the rug like everything else.

This company is money hungry and a joke..literally after a load was delivered my husband took a load to California dropped from there picked up another load headed to Wyoming well on the way to Wyoming truck broke down right outside of Vegas he had it towed to Vegas TA they said it had to go to the Volvo dealer an entire week went by and I was stuck in Vegas going from hotel to hotel on my personal money and not one time did they call and ask was I ok or anything until the 6th day when I called and told Eric I was headed home cause I was running out of money Eric asked me if I could pick up a truck in Texas for him and the owner Eddie would fly him out there so I did it for this company from the kindness of my heart.

I drove from Texas to Vegas illegally once again to be in Vegas late the next day ..to speed things up. They charged me for the flight and the fuel to pick up another abandoned truck that was left because of all the problems with pay from this company they claim they pay a certain percentage but they don’t tell you that they take it all back and leave you with pennies not enough to survive on. They lose drivers because to two things lack of pay and lack of taking care of there fleet of trucks. Due to the failure of maintenance to there fleet of vehicles they are constantly breaking down and you as the driver are being charged. I was charged double for a truck rental and charge tree times in one week for insurance among other charges And guess what !! there was never a contact signed.This company is a Joke and a Ripe Off Please Please Stay Away or enter at your own risk.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    I stopped reading when you pulled the race card.

Ring, markealy, joseph1853 and 16 others Thank this.
  4. Antinomian

Antinomian Road Train Member

Feb 17, 2013
    Just another two bit 1099 "lease operator" company. They got a lot of free publicity from Ike Stephens, J. Cannel, Little Guy Trucker, and others. Eventually they all came to their senses and left. Well.. they left anyway.

5. TexasKGB

TexasKGB Light Load Member

Oct 15, 2019
    Fiddler's Green
    "Traveloko" wasn't a big enough red flag?

joseph1853, Badmon, TokyoJoe and 7 others Thank this.
  6. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    And can't quite decide is he's a boy or a girl.
    One part reads "my husband......." then later its "my wife.......".
    Might be one of those folks who has both I guess. Anymore, nothing suprises me.

7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I see what ya mean.....

TB John, thelushlarry and Upinsmoke Thank this.
  8. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    Trucks being abandoned left and right in all parts of the country and that didn't concern you?

I would never ever go get an abandoned truck. Let a third party towing/recovery company do it.

You never know what's been done to the truck- sabotage or whatever. You may end up getting blamed for things like DEF in the tanks or whatever.

9. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I call bs on the trucks...they only lease purchase trailers...this op story sounds far fetched

rachi, ZVar and Upinsmoke Thank this.
  10. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Lol why man? Everyone is racist!!!

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  11. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Right....I was focused on the "loko"

Upinsmoke and mjd4277 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.