trinity nationwide

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by glassator, Jul 9, 2007.

1. glassator

glassator Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2007
    if your an o/o this is a company to avoid. after all their fees and deductions your settlement in next to nothing. they give you miles but take everything away from you in deductions ie they claimm they pay for base plates but take $50 -$100 a week for plate fees.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    They're taking fees when they aren't supposed to? Sounds like an illegal deduction. O/Os take enough crap as it is. When a company is pulling these kinds of stunts, you O/O boys should call up OOIDA and tell them what is going on. I'm sure you know about these guys, and they may be your best hope for a united voice if you're an O/O. I'm sure OOIDA can give you advice on what to do next.

I was a company driver for a Salt Lake outifit in 1996. This company made an illegal deduction and I took them to the labor court in Salt Lake. They lost. I won. I got my money in no time, too. If I, a peon laborer, can win in right-wing, pro-business Utah, I can win anywhere.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.