Triple C of Weatherford Texas dishonest of them all

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MadMarylin, Jul 23, 2014.

1. MadMarylin

MadMarylin Bobtail Member

Jul 23, 2014
    This company has cheated my son out of three weeks pay because of the company's fault. They started him out on the run from Ohio to Arizona a day and half late. Then they gave the Arizona customer the wrong trailer number TWICE so that made my son another day late. They also told my son to disobey trucking laws and keep running after he had hit the 70 hour mark. They told him to fudge his books because all they cared about was that the load be in Amarillo on time (even after their mistakes caused him to run late). Their dispatchers don't know anything about trucking. They think trucks run like Lamborghnies.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wingnut1

Wingnut1 Light Load Member

Jul 3, 2012
    The Mitten
    It took him 3 weeks to get from Ohio to Arizona??

MadMarylin and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. damutt

damutt Road Train Member

May 6, 2013
    sorry to say no company can MAKE a driver do jack. the driver is in charge of the truck. he or she moves the truck.

5. MadMarylin

Jul 23, 2014
    No, it didn't take 3 weeks to get from Ohio to Arizona. They had him make a couple of short runs from here to Ohio first. The truck broke down in Ohio that cost him a day and half. They had him run from Ohio to Arizona drop a load then go to a copper mine pick of copper ingots take them to Amarillo, Texas; run back to Arizona to get more copper only the smelter was down; Triple C gave the wrong trailer number to the copper mine so he couldn't pick up the load; he would have to drive up out of the mine to the top of a hill to get phone service to call to get them to give the copper mine the correct one. Then he would have to drive back down into the copper mine; get back in line; and wait for his turn. Then he couldn't pick of the load again because Triple C had given them once again the wrong trailer number. By this time he had run out of time. He had to drive back up out of the mine again and wait until the next day to call Triple C to tell them ONCE AGAIN that they had given the mine the wrong number.

As you know, a driver is limited to 70 hours in 6 days. By this time he had run out of time and had to rest for the mandatory time. The owner of the truck told him he didn't care, to get the load to Amarillo by Friday. It was now Thursday.

He finally got the copper to Amarillo on Saturday but of course, the company doesn't off-load on Saturday. He had to wait until Monday. Now they won't pay him for anything he did for them.

6. MadMarylin

Jul 23, 2014
    My son knows the rules and follows them. Triple C doesn't care that's why they haven't paid him.

7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    The dispatchers screwed up?

That's just tough ####. You run legal, at ALL times, dispatcher stupidity be ######. The driver is the captain of the ship, and thus the one that gets hit with the lawsuit from the slip-and-fall lawyers waiting in the wings after you have an accident.

As for the paycheck screwjob, that's when it is YOUR time to lawyer up.

jethro712, Captbob412, pattyj and 2 others Thank this.
  8. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    Not me. I'm limited to 70 in 8 days.

1 week without pay and you can blame the company. Week 2 and 3 without pay, nobody to blame but your son. I don't know many people who would keep working for a company week after week for no pay.

Dave_in_AZ, macmoran and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    y

Does your son drive an 18-wheeler? I mean really someone 21+ has there mommy crying on the internet about his job?

crappiejunkie Thanks this.
  10. CrappieJunkie

CrappieJunkie Wishin' I was fishin'

Mar 9, 2014
    In a van down by the River.
    I was going to say does your son know your posting this. I'm 32. If my parents ever posted something like this for me all hell would break loose. Others are right. Dispatchers can tell your son to rob a bank of they wanted him to but he has a thing between his ears called a brain. He needs to use it. Its not my job as a driver to cover someone else screw ups. I'll take the load and I'll tell you when I'll be there. U get me an appointment that don't work or you call customer and find out where they want their crap parked or option three I ain't hauling it. I worked too hard for my cdl. "Oh im fired? Okay, no biggie I'll have another job tomorrow"

REO6205 and HalpinUout Thank this.
  11. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Seems to me he burned through a lot of his 70 hr clock sitting on duty at the copper mine. Don't see any other way he'd burn through his 70 with all the sitting he did. Next time just log most of it off duty or sleeper berth so he doesn't screw himself out of hours.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.