Triple c transportation doniphan, ne a.k.a white farms trucking

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Clutchburner, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Clutchburner

Clutchburner Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2010
    BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING TO THIS COMPANY YOU NEED TO READ THIS!! I WENT THRU THEIR ORIENTATION AND THEY CLAIMED TO RUN 100% LEGAL. THE FIRST LOAD I RECEIVED WAS FROM THE TYSON BEEF PLANT IN LEXINGTON, NE ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND HAD TO BE IN GREENVILLE, SC SUNDAY MORNING. NO POSSIBLE WAY TO RUN IT LEGAL. I ENDED UP GIVING IT TO ANOTHER DRIVER THAT I WENT THRU ORIENTATION WITH AND HE TOLD ME HE ONLY GOT 4 HRS OF SLEEP DURING THAT TRIP. I SAT OVER THE WEEKEND # THEIR TERMINAL IN DONIPHAN, NE. I WAS DISPATCHED ON A LOAD THAT MONDAY GOING TO APPLETON, WI. I WAS STARTING TO GET SICK DUE TO THE FACT THE BUNKHOUSE WAS FULL AND HAD TO SLEEP IN THE THE TRUCK. IT GOT DOWN TO 40 DEGREES THAT WEEKEND AND CRAIG WHITE WILL NOT ALLOW IDLING ON HIS YARD. I DELIVERED THE LOAD ADVISED DISPATCH THAT I WAS GETTING SICK AND THEY WERE ABLE TO FIND A LOAD THAT DELIVERED IN MY HOME TOWN. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HE TOLD ME NO DRIVING TILL I FELT BETTER. I WAS SICK AND MIRANDA IN SAFETY ASKED ME TO DRIVE THE TRUCK TO COUNCIL BLUFFS TO MEET ANOTHER DRIVER. THEN FIND MY OWN WAY HOME. I WAS UNABLE TO FIND A RIDE SO MIRANDA SAID SHE WAS SENDING A DRIVER TO MY HOMETOWN TO GET THE TRUCK. SO I DRUG MYSELF OUT OF BED PUT ON THE PEOPLENET (THE DISPATCH AND TRACKING SYSTEM THEY USE) THAT I WAS STILL SICK AND GAVE THEM DIRECTIONS TO WHERE THE TRUCK WAS PARKED. WELL, I STARTED TO FEEL BETTER AND I CALLED THEM TO SEE IF I COULD CATCH A RIDE OUT TO DONIPHAN SO I COULD GO BACK TO WORK. MIRANDA IN SAFETY ADVISED ME THAT I HAD BEEN TERMINATED AND A TRUCK ABANDONMENT HAD BEEN PUT ON MY DAC REPORT. I IN TURN CONTACTED THE NEBRASKA MOTOR TRUCK ASSOCIATION AND THE MINUTE THEY HEARD ME SAY TRIPLE C TRANSPORTATION, THEY KNEW WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT. THIS COMPANY HAS HAD NUMEROUS COMPLAINT TO THE FMCSA. SO IF YOU DECIDE TO DRIVE FOR THEM, WATCH YOUR P'S AND Q'S.

NOW TO THE EQUIPMENT. THEY RUN 2006 AND NEWER PETERBILT 379, 386, 387 AND 389S. THE EQUIPMENT IS NOT VERY WELL MAINTAINED. THE TRUCK I HAD #618 (DALLAS COWBOY THEMED) CAME INTO THE YARD THE FIRST SUNDAY I WAS THERE. I DID THE INSPECTION ON THE TRUCK AND FOUND NUMEROUS THINGS THAT NEEDED REPAIRED. WELL CRAIG WHITE SOLD HIS SHOW TRUCK AND IT NEEDED SOME THING DONE TO IT SO ALL THE REPAIRS ON TRUCKS THAT WERE ASSIGNED TO DRIVER WERE SIDELINED TILL THE COULD THE SHOW TRUCK FIXED. WELL MY TRUCK FINALLY MADE IT INTO THE SHOP AND I ENDED UP SENDING BACK INTO THE SHOP DUE TO THINGS I HAD WRITTEN UP NOT BEING REPAIRED. I ASKED FOR A NEW MATTRESS FOR MY TRUCK AND I WAS ADVISED THEY DO NOT REPLACE MATTRESSES AND THAT IT WAS UP TO THE DRIVER TO REPLACE IT. MY TRUCK ALSO WAS NOT DETAILED OR SWEEP OUT. BUT WHEN YOU ARE IN ORIENTATION YOU SIGN PAPERWORK STATING ON HOW MUCH YOU WILL BE CHARGED IF THE TRUCK IS DIRTY WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR EMPLOYMENT.

SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COMPANY TO WORK FOR, KEEP LOOKING CAUSE, WHITE FARMS TRUCKING A.K.A TRIPLE C TRANSPORTATION A.K.A INTEGRATED LOGISTICS (INTEGRATED BOUGHT TCT) IS A COMPANY THAT CLAIMS THAT THEY ARE THERE FOR YOU. BUT IN TRUTH THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL. YOU WILL RUN LIKE AN OUTLAW.:biggrin_25513:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
    straycat09 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. giants14701

giants14701 Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Jamestown,ny
    i spent 2 years there the place is a joke they owe me 2k i filed a complaint with the labor board and they mail me a 600$ check with a sticker on the back saying by endorsing this and cashin it i accept it as all money due.

4. groundpounder

groundpounder Road Train Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Never worked for them and based on what I've heard thru the grapevine I never will...

5. straycat09

straycat09 Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2010
    boise,idaho
    Oh yes!!!!! Please keep this post up in the front row....this company is the perfect example of sweatshop on wheels............i know from experience....they put their drunk son in a management position and he got his jollys firing good decent drivers for the thrill of it....................................momma's boy

6. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    This is the reason I advise that you take pictures of that truck inside and out when it's issued to you. Do your OWN inspection on it and get that shop foreman if he's worth his salt to sign it and you keep a copy of it after you give the other one to the person who you sat in front of signing all their junk!
    It's called CYA! Video works just as well! Just get the shop, company sign and truck number all in one screen or picture if possiable WITH that geo tagging and date and time turned on and even offer the shop a copy! I bet they turn you down!

Me if I had signed some POS form for this BFI that said I would have to pay for a detail and got into a trashed pigsty that pigsty would be driven to a door in front of the shop for them to clean out or to verify that you were NOT given a pristine truck to drive!

They darn sure do not want to pay MY price to detail that truck as I charge over $200 for it to be cleaned to MY standards! I WILL give them a truck back in the same condition it was given to me and that OWNER can fall on his knees and KMA if he wants to argue that point with me! I do know where the yard is and for me to get my money owed to me I can make a trip by there!

This also sounds like the kind of BFI that I would have a laptop and a scanner and scan EVERY piece of paper that goes through your fingers that you must send in to the office for pay! If you have neither then pay for copies and keep the receipts for your taxes. I'd also add them up and see what would have been cheaper. Paying for the copies and be sure to add what you think your hourly rate is worth as well it does take time to walk in, scan or copy and then pay for all of it then walk back to the truck.

DO NOT TRUST ANY COMPANY with ANY of your paperwork unless you have a copy of it! Paper has this uncanny way of squeezing out through that little corner crack of an envelope and committing suicide on the way through Trip Pack, Fed-X, UPS or the USPS freight and not making it to the desk of the person reimbursing all those receipts! A copy and their email address, fax number or snail mail address will then get them that paper worth money to YOU which they usually loose! They NEVER loose paper than brings them money! Have any of you noticed that with the exception of BOL's which can disappear quite frequently like they did when I drove for TA! They committed that suicide on a regular basics! It pissed them off when I always had that copy! Shucks, we gotta pay him again what he rightfully made!

If you feel you must take a picture of your computerized satellite screen. Even though those companies who own the servers will keep copies of all communications for a period of time take a picture and copy it to the computer!

When you decide to quit that company go read this thread I did on how to quit! http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...vice/96189-what-do-when-quit-pos-company.html

If sick like in this instance pictures of all communications might be the best as BFI companies that would do as they as they did to this poster deserve anything that happens to them! Do they charge them with abandonment of their desk if they are out sick? Doubtful!

These days it's a CYA process with many of these wanna be companies. The respect that used to be there for their drivers is gone. Thanks to forums like TTR these so called wanna be owners and office personnel now have no respect and hopefully those drivers that read these things will figure that because they need a job, cutting their throats and throwing the dice hoping it won't happen to them just isn't an option with companies with no respect! Or those companies with people with that God complex working behind that desk!

cowboy wild Thanks this.
  7. bearbait

bearbait Bobtail Member

May 20, 2011
    I also worked for tct back in the day<before all the good drivers left or got fired.i enjoyed working there before #### worthless lie bag gt put in charge<like u i was promised my 500 dollar escrow as long as truck was clean and brought back,pfffttt didnt happen! i drove by the yrd today,every trk they have is parked in the yrd,lic plates off!stick a fork in them!they are done lmao, #### now works at a pizza place lmao!!! i used to drive stinger#814 thought maybe youd get satisfaction knowing they are closed down peeps lol

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    djclutch74 Thanks this.
  8. straycat10

straycat10 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2012
    Triple C Transport in Doniphan, Nebraska was a good company. I'm so sorry you were sick. The 100 other drivers in the fleet really appreciated your "job well done" when the dispatcher had to rearrange 21 other loads just to accomodate you. I think the managment of the company did a great job and you might want to look for another profession. In case you want to know I married your dispatcher and they still remember this incident. Driving the long haul miles requires stamina, intelligence and some common sense. The description of events leads me to believe that you might need a refresher course at "truck driving school".

9. spacetrucker88

spacetrucker88 Heavy Load Member

Ahh the rest of the story is told,thank you.

10. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    .....2 years later.........

11. Tennessee Trucker

Tennessee Trucker Heavy Load Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Winchester,Tn.
    And now they are out of business, so their crappy management practices had nothing to do with that, they had a nasty reputation in Nebraska,they were the joke of the Nebraska trucking industry, kinda like Merit Transportation did too....

Anonymousproxy and cowboy wild Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.