triple ell/transc

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by slugtrucker, Apr 17, 2009.

1. slugtrucker

slugtrucker Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2009
    paul,id
    This is a small Idaho company,After working for RichThompson trucking and always being told to drive over 14 hour rule and to run 75 MPH no mater what the speed limit was I went to work for Triple Ell,was there 89 days.got laid off for no reason on Monday moring after being off for the weekend,Went to get my stuff and another guy was putting his stuff in truck. That was 2/2/2009 its 3/17/2009 and for some reason no one is hiring me. Is it the times or are they telling them something about me thats not true,Ive been driving since 1993 with 1 preventable and no tickets. Was with Transport Designs for almost 3 years,Then they said I had to go home with a load for time off,So after being out 4 to 6 weeks I was getting home for 1 to 1/2 day off and had to park a loaded trailer at the truck stop.And this was after all this time I was taking the truck home empty.They have rules but the only ones that seem to care about keeping the driver and the public safe are us as Drivers,and if you dont do what the company tells you to do (things that are not safe) you turn out to be the bad guy.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.