Truck finance

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by southernpride, Nov 12, 2009.

1. southernpride

southernpride Gone But Never Forgotten

Apr 5, 2009
    orlando,fl
    now if this is posted in the wrong place please feel free to move it . this is about one of these finance company's that are going to help you get your own truck regardless of your credit HE CAN HELP YOU GET IT DONE.

now in all my years out here i have never seen or heard of a finance company that was the truckers friend there about like the DOT there going to help you.

now this chaps my but big time in reality who is going to finance a truck for you, tractor and trailer for nothing down with bad credit but this is what they claim.

so I'm going to put them to task, I'm going to try to buy a tractor and trailer and we will see just how much a truckers friend he really is and if he does which i doubt i will bUY the truck but don't hold your breath till it happens.
    the company is trucker haven and ill let you no how good they are within a couple of days don't be surprised at the results.

on another note on a company i posed about as being a bad company TRUCKERS DISCOUNT who also has similar claims i got an e-mail from them trying to sell me a truck would you believe that , wonder why. I'm going to rush to pa and buy one NOT.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL----SOUTHERNPRIDE:biggrin_25525:

123456 and trucker43 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    I just "glanced" at their web site and had to LOL! Go to the credit button and read! Your "Bad Credit" has to be finalized with NO outstanding anything! So in actuality you don't have "bad" credit but credit being repaired! Also the collateral you put down could be lost if you screw up and don't know what you are doing when it comes to running a business!
    I would NOT reccommend this type of program for someone who does not have several years dealing with trucking! It's a lose lose situation for you and a winner for them as they get what ever you put down for collateral!

trucker43 and southernpride Thank this.
  4. southernpride

southernpride Gone But Never Forgotten

Apr 5, 2009
    orlando,fl
    GOOD MOURNING: now i did try to finance a truck with these people and as i suspected there a joke, BUT THERE YOUR FRIEND. if you have between 5000 and 8000 bucks you can buy a truck any where and pay cash for a good used one, right now the price on used trucks are way way down. i just bought another one for 6000 andnot a bad truck.

in this business if any finance company says there your friend dont bend over your going to get a surprise.

hell years ago i even had one refuse to except my payments , now i was down two payments i admit but i tried to give them three payments , they refused to take the payments and took the truck, i havent finanched one sinch. and this was a major finance company, merchadese benze no less and then they sold the truck at auction and thought i was going to pay the unpaid balance, i dont think so.

as far as i no there is no such thing as an honest finance company or a finance company that is YOUR FRIEND, those of you that are considering buying a truck need to realise that before you get burned not after and to lose a truck to a finance company will break your heart and i promise you they dont give a ####.

i use to think you coud be behind 3 payments before they could repo a truck WRONG in 60 days there already looking for the truck, dont park at a truck stop, they hire people full time to run the country looking for trucks and there good at there jobs and when they find one its gone , no warning , no time to get your stuff out of it , its just gone and you are stranded. BUT THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS THERE GOING TO HELP YOU.

there are thousands of repoed trucks all over the country and i mean thousands and all have been repoed buy your friends at the finance company you no the ones that are going to help you.
    and if you think you got to have that new truck you no the one that makes you look good, the one where the payments are only 1800.
    00 a month , well your going to look good alright for about 6 months then your going to look destitute BUT your friend at the finance company is going to help you get it back WRIGHT dont hold your breath.

be extreamly careful what you try to buy and what FRIEND you deal tith if not its going to cost you a bunch not to mention your credit is shot for 7 long years.
    BUT you can be sure your friend will feel sorry for you. NOT.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.----southernpride:biggrin_25510:

5. Mr. PlumCrazy

Mr. PlumCrazy Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Lexington NC
    Is this one of them companies that advertise in the Truck Paper that want you to pay $150K for a $40K truck Those are a joke

trucker43 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.