Truck parking in Manchester or Concord New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by whatsinaname, Feb 1, 2021.

1. whatsinaname

whatsinaname Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2021
    hello does any one know where i can rent a truck parking spot in southern new hampshire , around manchester or concord, seems like companies want to hire out of nh but expect you to have your own parking spot ! or maybe a website that lists parking spots. not a truck stop, i need a place to leave my car while i am in the truck thank you !

Flat Earth Trucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    There’s a place down behind the airport in Manchester that used to rent spaces.By the motor oil distributor.....and it was paved and had lights

It’s been years since I’ve been there...

Flat Earth Trucker Thanks this.
  4. Northeasterner

Northeasterner Medium Load Member

Apr 1, 2018
    late to the game but i'll add this so anyone who searches this in the future has it:

Manchester, New Hampshire area truck parking spots:
    GOFFS FALLS ROAD down behind the airport near the usps warehouse/brenntag lubricants rents parking as cat sdp said
    PILOT up in Bow, NH (real $#@hole tho with no coffee after 8pm and dirty bathrooms and showers)
    RMZ/RedArrow Londonderry is a 24hr diner/truck stop with truck parking (off exit 5 on I-93)
    Poor Boy's Diner Londonderry has truck parking (off exit 5 on I-93)
    7/11 and Honey Dew has some truck parking (off exit 5 on I-93)
    Walmart in Manchester, NH off state route 101 seems to have truckers who get away with it
    Willow Street in Manchester, NH has a ton of connected stores on the backend from Home Depot to Michael's, and I've noticed one or two
    truckers get away with parking behind one of these stores for a night.
    Exit 3 Truck Stop Common Man off Exit-3 on 101 in Candia, NH

Edit: the NORTHBOUND Travel Plaza off toll road Everett Turnpike/US 3 has truck parking, and you can physically walk from the travel plaza to adjacent surface streets, and get an uber from there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.