Truck stop reward cards.

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by redimpss5, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Grumppy

Grumppy Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Dec 11, 2010
    West Monroe, La
    I don't know about the other truck stops but, Loves fuel receipts have the points earned & points total every time you fuel. Of course if you swipe your card with the purchase. I thought a couple of times I had been cheated, but I had not. Since the first time, I check my points each time I fuel.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Colorato

Colorato Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2011
    I do to now. They got me a few times but I started watching my points and caught on. I stop at the same place to fuel every time so it was easy to figure out who was doing it. Of course tho it was a mistake.

I wasn't swiping it to use the points. They have contests and other crap they enter you in every time they swipe it.

4. gerardo1961

gerardo1961 Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    miami
    i have a TA -platiniummembercard(you have to spend more then 20k points in a year)showers never expire ,every 75 gallons free refill,free fax,and more .my 2 card is loves after this i have plenty of cards from other truckstops only never i used/ i fill only my truck in ta/petro and when the price is good in loves for,me is ta/petro the best

aiwiron Thanks this.
  5. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    I have a Love's, Pilot J, Ultra ONE and Wilco-Hess card. The one I'm missing is AMBEST.

6. Colorato

Colorato Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2011
    I'd prefer to go to a TA or Petro but can't. I have AMBEST card but rarely stop at that Phillips station to use it.

7. skibum_63

skibum_63 Road Train Member

Oct 12, 2007
    somewhere, USA
    pilot puts your reward info on thiers as well. mine tells me have showers i earned that visit, how entries into contests i have, how many shower credits i have and how many points i have.

8. PackRatTDI

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    I've only been cheated out of points/shower credit once and that was at a Flying J. For some reason their computer froze up on my transaction after I finished my fueling (had to walk in as their card reader froze as well) and the cashier had to write up a manual fuel receipt and have corporate dump my transaction at their end.

9. aiwiron

aiwiron Road Train Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Sunny Tampa Florida
    The Petro, T/A card also gives free drinks and meal discounts.

If you have service done and use the card you also get points, tires or any purchase ads up to points you can use in the store.

Better than S&H green stamps!

10. PackRatTDI

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    Plus it savesa little time when checking in for service, nearly all your information is already in the system.

aiwiron Thanks this.
  11. aiwiron

aiwiron Road Train Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Sunny Tampa Florida
    Yes in deed,

Also with that card and a smart phone you can snipe showers in the parking lot, more than once I have done that and saved a hour or so.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.