Trucker gets 14 years for fatal accident while high on crack

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by bigkev1115, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    Deleted. That trash isn’t worth the reply I wrote

3. pearcetrucking

pearcetrucking Light Load Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Gainesville, FL 48states
    These elogs are causing this.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  4. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

Folks do realize it doesn't grow in a large field like poppy right? In order to "bomb" crack labs you'd be bombing the majority of cities through out the US. As you know..they cook the #### in their kitchens. Hence the term...crack house, trap house, etc. It's cooked everywhere from the inner city to the rich folks. From suburbs to rural.

An they tried the whole blowing up cocaine fields back in the 80s, didn't work out to well. Hell they can't even manage to shut down the majority of the cartel run grow operations here in the states for pot. An if you think the cops in various locations don't know the locations of such places, your kidding yourself. I can tell you several areas of D.C. that are open air crack markets. Baltimore it's open air Heroin markets. Pull up to the curb an get served. Sad ain't it? I think so.

I guess we could nuke South America an get rid of the coca plants that get turned into cocaine, an then on in to crack. Pretty sure the people(by people, I mean the ones not growing drugs or dealing them) there would be pretty pissed off though. The only winners are the jail/prison systems, an the morgue. An no, I'm not for folks smoking crack, doing meth, snorting coke or any other dumb ####. Pills are just as bad if not worse. Matter of fact, I find pill junkies to be the worse of the lot lately.

Err, right the topic...as the other fella said...how do you still get to drive after barricading yourself in a vehicle, shooting a cop while high on drugs? Shouldn't he have been locked up til now from those first set of charges? God sakes man, people have gotten more jail time for getting caught selling weed. This is when you walk to the store, buy a box of bullets, use one, an save tax payers a #### load of money.

Instead we get to support his sorry ### for the next how ever many years for a cost between 35k an 60k a year. Oh an he can still watch tv, buy stuff, an you know continue to breathe unlike the poor person he killed.

Dear crackheads, Heroin users, pill heads, meth junkies...you suck. I pray your infested with crotch dwelling fire ants an bed begs that devour your soul. :)

[​IMG]
    An yes it's a real book. Google it, an you to can read it. We used to sell it when I worked at Borders back in 03'. LOL. There's also one called.."Nobody like a ####block" Heh.

Sirscrapntruckalot - Have a nice day! - Mick Foley

5. rolls canardly

rolls canardly Road Train Member

Feb 7, 2009
    mt. pocono. pa.
    I was drawing a correlation between the prevalence of opioids and the 1980's to now - crack epidemic,
    to quote myself above "Afghan heroin processing factories." Heroin used to be shipped elsewhere to be refined and purified. No longer the case. Trump has bombed these factories, (not the poppy fields eradication efforts of the 80's,) to disrupt the flow into the US.
    Again, read about "Poppy" Bush - in American Intelligence Media. com.
    I always thought that was a cute terrm of endearment for a nice old man.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.