Truckers review ATBS accounting tax services

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by Powell007, Jul 15, 2014.

1. gogo1986

gogo1986 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2017
    Their services are incredibly terrible. They helped to put me in debt cause after they filed my taxes I owed large amount of taxes. Ur better off going with a private tax attorney. They will help you so you don't owe anything.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    $90 a month is not a "reasonable price".
    Actually, its about twice what I pay a CPA.

kemosabi49 Thanks this.
  4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. Trucking gramma

Trucking gramma Bobtail Member

Nov 4, 2020
    Hubby signed up with them last Friday and was told they would contact him Monday to get things started and set up LLC . Wednesday and still nothing. I sent an email stating if nothing happens today I am contacting my credit card company about the fraudulent charges. This doesn't give me confidence in them.

6. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Read the reviews again.....smh

7. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    I was with them for a awhile when I was with Landstar. Back in '08. They had access to my weekly statements so they had all of my fuel purchase numbers. One monthly report showed no fuel usage and when I said something they said they needed me to send in fuel receipts. So next month I sent them in. The next report showed my fuel numbers X2. On set from the receipts I sent in and one set from my statements. they used both and couldn't see the numbers were the same. Bunch of idiots there. Run away fast.

flood Thanks this.
  8. brysol01

brysol01 Light Load Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Don"t forget they do stamp smiley faces on your paper work, thats about all

9. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    I have Neat Recipes ( older version so not fee to use) . My cpa set it up the way she wanted it. Every week I scan my receipts. At the end of the quarter i just walk in with it all and a thumb drive. Takes her about 15 min and I'm done

10. Plecc94

Plecc94 Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2020
    If you have 2 brain cells, you can do what ATBS has to offer by sacrificing 30 minutes of your time each week, and saving $25 a week.

My company offered them to me and figured why not. Well first thing they did was say they're charging me $300 to file my personal income tax for this year since I started my owner-operator journey mid-year. Secondly, they literally do nothing but take your receipts and make a P/L statement for you, that is more behind than your credit card balances showing up on your credit report. It's a waste of money in my opinion. I can track my own expenses just fine without having to wait until October to see June's report and having my taxes prepared on my own for a lot less than $1,300 a year.

brysol01 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

• Draft saved Draft deleted