TRUCKERS STRIKE- MAY 27TH 2017

Discussion in 'Truckers Strike Forum' started by KC0TBX, Feb 9, 2017.

1. KC0TBX

KC0TBX Bobtail Member

Feb 8, 2017
    Calling out to all my Brothers and Sisters in the United States Trucking Industry.

The most important job in our country is Truck Driver. I am starting a movement and I need your pledge.
    We need to stop the flow of goods and services from the starting date of MAY 27th 2017. All drivers need to take a stand against the low pay we receive from the corporate Giants that run the United States Trucking Industry. We put our lives on the line daily for very little compensation. We need to organize ourselves and create a new industry standard we can live with. Stop the wheels from turning MAY 27th 2017.
    Think about this industry and how the corporate Giants want to replace the human driver with a Automous truck, a robot to drive a truck to save the money they would have to pay a human driver. Spread the word, the time has come for CHANGE.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    Driver, I ve been hearing about truckers supposed to be going on strike for the last 16 years in trucking, and never happened. Truck drivers can t get along or agree on anything for 5 minutes, yet along one day. Some truck drivers are too broke to miss a day at work

KC0TBX Thanks this.
  4. Trucker Paul

Trucker Paul Medium Load Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Westland,Mi
    Also some drivers are happy at they're job and make enough cash and get home often. I agree change has to happen but all of us will never walk out on the job for a day for a unpaid strike.

KC0TBX Thanks this.
  5. J.S.

J.S. Medium Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Texas
    I think the answer to this problem is clear.

KC0TBX Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.