Trucking career is over

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Mohtrucker, Jan 14, 2020.

1. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    The nursing profession is definitely a lucrative one, but to truly be a great caregiver, you MUST have a passion for it. You can't just be in it for the money, after all, these are human beings who's lives are sometimes dependent on the care they receive... My point is, people shouldn't choose nursing just because you can make good money. People shouldn't become school teachers because of summer vacation, or cops because they get to carry a gun and drive a fast car with pretty lights. Some jobs require passion, that's all I'm saying.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mohtrucker

Mohtrucker Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2019
    I can manage
    I can manage I was a cna for 2.5 years prior to trucking

4. Bill51

Bill51 Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Some very beautiful women there. The melting pot can really work out sometimes.
    Fun fact, I got to witness the migration of a bunch of Hong Kong people moving to Singapore over a several year span (right before and during the turnover of Hong Kong). Quite a few apartment/condo complexes got built along the train line that extends north out of the actual city. As that population increased, so did the amount of trash on the streets, which was virtually non-existant the first time I went to Singapore. Correlation?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.