Turbo 3000 Super Vada Fuel Device

Discussion in 'Storage Trailer' started by BearGator56, Aug 5, 2006.

1. soju

soju Light Load Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Lawrenceville Ga
    Ever heard of adding 100% Acetone to your fuel to clean the deposits out and better fuel mpg?Got a buddy with Landair who swears by it in his truck.Less sooty,oil stays cleaner longer,plus more power and better mpg.Google acetone and check out the article.Makes interesting reading.:wave:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kc0rey

kc0rey Medium Load Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Macomb, IL
    I used to listen to Nemo and Bill Mack....the Bozo too.......They always had ads for JB Hunt, and those other big outfits. They told me how wonderful those companies are. I'm gonna run right out and got to work for JB. After all, they wouldn't be on XM if they wern't the greatest!

Back when the Radar Jammers first came out I recall a brand everybody swore up and down was awesome. You couldn't get a ticket with it. $360 and you could run as fast as you wanted, risk free.
    I worked at a CB Shop at the time and one of my customers carried his in and said he had received 2 tickets that week. Could I open it up and see whay it wasn't working?
    We opened it up and found a Printed Circuit board, an IC to drive the Piezo buzzer that was also in it and a red LED. Oh yeah, a test button switch so you could push the button so you'd know it was working. That is all there was. Nothing to jam radar with certainly.
    I cobvinced him he should leave it with me so I could showother drivers so they would not make the same mistake he made. Everytime a driver cam in wanting to know if we sold them or what we knew about them, I would show it to them. 95% of these guys swore up and down that they knew it worked becasue so and so said so or he ran with a guy that had one etc. Drivers by and large are very gullible.

BTW Guys, Still, to this day there has not been a radar jammer built for the consuner market that actually works. Could you imagine what would happen around an airport every time somebody with a jammer would drive by?

4. kc0rey

kc0rey Medium Load Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Macomb, IL

We used to dump a quart of tranny fluid into the tanks every once in a while. I can't say it ever did any good......

5. TurboTrucker

TurboTrucker Road Train Member

Feb 23, 2005
    Rossville, Georgia
    I'm simply amazed. I wish I could say I was surprised.

6. roadking1474

roadking1474 Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2006
    I have a fuel preporator, the original patened one I'm told, PF200 made by Pure Flow Technologies. Picks me up about 7/10;s.

7. Driven4Profits

Driven4Profits Bobtail Member

Jul 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Theses guys will quote results from drivers and as I listen to them on the radio it sounds like they've arranged to have specific people call in.

Ask them about if their device has been tested by the Society of Automotive Engineers and they'll tell you they haven't recieved the results, but if you go to SAE site there isn't any reference to the Tubro 3000D or the company that manufaturers it. If they're not willing to have SAE test it what are they hiding through their double speak?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.