Turtle Fenced Is Criticized

Discussion in 'Other News' started by heyns57, Oct 27, 2007.

1. heyns57

heyns57 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2006
    near Kalamazoo Speedway
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    And they wonder why MICHIGAN is in such a mess!:biggrin_25513:

4. PappyGT13

PappyGT13 Light Load Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Port Aransas,Texas
    Paid for by a FEDERAL grant! NOT the states money! CAN NOT be used for other purposes!
    My wife has been involved in several projects where grant money was given for that specific project & there is always someone who wants to divert it for something else.If you don't agree with its use it is too late to complain now. You have to get your objections in before the grant is given.In south Texas we have sea turtles & birds that are protected, you have understand these projects will continue until some one in the federal gov. says no more. No different than the continued release of water in drought stricken areas to protect certain fish that live downstream.
    Agree with it or not, these projects will continue as long as they have support.JMO.

5. mikroos5

mikroos5 Medium Load Member

Nov 16, 2006
    Mass.
    Don't you just love paying TAXES and here all these warm fuzzy stories on how they just waste it on CRAP like a 4ft fence for a 1in turtle.........Makes me sick.......:biggrin_25521:

I guess they were worried that the turtle would jump it if the fence was any lower....LOL

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.