Two + Years at Millis Now

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Farmer54, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Never mentioned Heartland.
    And Mills is a really good company.
    My issue was with you saying that you could run 4500 miles in a week without saying that a bunch of those miles were run by trainees.

Good luck and happy trails.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. keen98

keen98 Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Trainers take students from anywhere usually but they like to get us guys who live close to us if possible. I'm from IL so most of my guys have came from Richfield.

4. keen98

keen98 Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2014
    You didnt mention Heartland but the guy who felt the need to bump this thread just to say "omg the sky is falling" did.

And again doesnt matter who ran the 4500 miles I was merely showing there are miles here because someone was going to run those miles, be it me and my student or another Millis driver.

Any "newbie " that looks at 4500 and thinks thats what they are going to get well....lets just say common sense is definitely lacking in this industry so.

Again just dont see what the point in bumping a thread that hadn't been active for awhile just to re hash stuff that was discussed multiple places weeks ago when the Heartland buy out happened.

5. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Sorry I bumped an old thread, it was new on my end.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.