1. dieselpowered

dieselpowered Heavy Load Member

May 16, 2016
    Started with them couple weeks back orientaton is 3 days we had 4 people in orientation i arrived early due to where I drove from texas to Springdale and same night tornados touched down in texas I think there was 2 in tornadoes amarillo. The truck i wanted was in cummings georgia plant the previous driver just retired. I told them no KW if possible was more gunning for frieghtliner no frieghtliners so volvo was it you will learn use less space fast. fridge included and apu due my exp and other was .48 cpm all miles no detention but is layover. you get paid multiple stops.

They will load you up you will have have like 2 loads the you take now load now and next load they will run your butt off right now a lot of 600 miles but them 1000+ are there. I dont go west CO i am told likelyhood even in OK slim unless hometime driver recommended 18 out so gonna try that instead 14 days out i myself just cant be in that truck 4 weeks anymore they get you there NYC can be turned down sounds like they outsource it all burrows ect majority are plant to plant had one so far only outside of that was to a cold storeage place. tight parking in houston one way in and out best go slow you can then plan how you want park it. they wont micromanage you get a book fuel places,address to all plants and DC places all the address best take with a grain of salt some are address side where them 4 wheelers park. most times its other side. trucks all have APU mostly KW,volvos,mack's and frieghtliners seen one peterbuilt. you can add stuff but all need be approved first all trucks are leased to Tyson foods doesnt mean they lease to driver just they are leased to company that said you can add those dish TV things if the mechanic says yes. they need make sure nothing they add voids there agreement with KW,volvo,mack.

Lonesome and Chinatown Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Do you get all of the chicken you can eat for free if you drive for them?

p.s. You wouldn't happen to be from Kentucky, would ya?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. dieselpowered

dieselpowered Heavy Load Member

May 16, 2016
    nope though i wonder if i should ask for some for chicken livers I use those for bait. lately been catching white bass and channels with chicken livers.

5. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Hell yeah, you should ask. You want the biscuit, you gotta risk it!

Lonesome and Bumper Thank this.
  6. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    I have a cousin, who just happens to live in Kentucky, who drives for Purdue and I think they get either free or really good deal on chickens.

Lonesome and Frank Speak Thank this.
  7. TBLawe

TBLawe Bobtail Member

Dec 14, 2020

8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Frank, you know what the rules are concerning solicitation.....

Bumper and Frank Speak Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.