UFO sighted at Ripon, CA Flying J

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by later_dude, Nov 1, 2016.

1. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. IndianaF150

IndianaF150 Medium Load Member

Apr 27, 2014
    I think that obviously fake reports are thankfully dwindling because of shows like noory and the recent bigfoot shows were so obviously fake that nobody is going to believe anything someone makes up.

Odd thing is; scientists have discovered a new species of primate; the Bili Ape in the Bili jungle in the Congo.

It’s larger than a chimpanzee and has a head similar to a gorilla and walks on 2 legs more than any primate except the human. When first discovered, scientists saw them on 2 legs so often, they assumed they always walked on 2 legs.

Most hair samples submitted were really from common animals.

The only hair examples that came back as being from an unknown primate were three.

2 samples were from the u.s. forestry service found in yosemite park. They came from 2 different previously unknown primates of the same species. Meaning there are 2 or more unknown primates in yosemite park.

Both rangers described the primates as being biggr than gorillas and walking bipedally.

The 3rd hair sample is from nat-geo and came when nat-geo saw a large primate looking largr than a gorilla bipedally. They followed it and got hair samples from bushes the animal had just walked through. This was in the himalayas.

Skulls from very large primates were found in a cave in china but were carbon dated to 700,000 yrs old.

A newer one was found in missouri (1993?) jawbone only was carbon dated to be 100,000 yrs old and is on display at some missouri state university.

Blackshack46 Thanks this.
  4. Crude Truckin'

Crude Truckin' Alien Spacecraft

Oct 22, 2016
    North Dakota, Eh?
    Noory is a fraud. Listening to George Knapp right now talk about the UFO footage released by the gov't.

5. Orb

Orb Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2020
    I thought I had been the only one. Later_dude, I actually captured a small glimpse on my cell phone video. It was daylight when we were heading south on 99. I happened to look up at the sky to view the clouds. Just as I did something else caught my eye. It blended almost perfectly with the sky that I had to really pay attention to what I was seeing. My husband was driving And our teen son was in the back seat when I noticed the object. I said out loud. “What is that” and I pointed towards the Easten sky. My husband looked and seen the object also and said he didn’t know. Our teen son also looked and said, oh mom... it’s a blimp. I scolded out, “oh no that is t a blimp” blimps don't hover at that elevation. Also, what would be the need for a blimp unless it’s for advertising, which this wasn’t.

I had just remembered I had my cell phone so I pulled it out and did my best to record what we were seeing. I have uploaded it here for you to view. Oddly enough you mentioned your experience having a bright light. What ever this was I appeared to have 2 right lights on it.

After we could no longer see this object we had continued to discuss what it could have been. We seriously figured that someone else must have noticed it also so maybe we’ll hear something or see something posted by tomorrow. We searched hopping someone could collaborate with our story but nothing ever came from anyone else.

So, I hope this will prove that what you described may have been true and I have this proof. Here it is!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.