United Healthcare Insurance

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by LaurieB, Sep 12, 2019.

1. LaurieB

LaurieB Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2019
    I am interested to know if other driver families have problems with United Healthcare and why Schneider isn't able/willing to use a better "administrator".

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I am united healthcare. However no issues other than excessive premiums in the part C side where the dental was. The deductions will be restored to my income each month once the papers go through. They have paid 65K and are approaching 70K this year so far. It will be closer to about 85K when two particularly major tests are run in a month or two.

We evaluated the teeth for dentures and are double insured through the dental side. Turns out that in three years my spending will be 300 dollars each while insurances (Plural) only pays a total of 2000 dollars against a total billing of about 7600 dollars for Denture set. If you wanted a implant set, its all yours cash only at 12000 beyond that cost. I told them I'll wait a decade and cross that bridge when I get to it.

We were with Atnea previously until CVS bought them lock stock and barrel. We switched. Any corporation unable to run a basic drug store cheaply if at all do not need to be ad-mining our insurance. We got completely out asap.

The only problem is copays which is easily worked around by displaying the govt Medicare card which is reissued with completely nonsequitor numbers on them. By the time their billing understood I should have passed 45 dollars to them in cash, they start billing everything. All of that gets passed to UH. And taken care of.

Theoratically I could tear any and all billings on the medical side in half and toss it based on my income but I pay them off anyway. Its more dangerous to be sued medically for failing to pay I paid 8 of 14 off so far this year, 4 more next month and by christmas will be down to just the one big hospital bill. And get the ambulance membership going so they can transport me for insurance payment anywhere and not be allowed to bill me the rest which is essentially 12 to 14 dollars a mile round trip.

Take that you van haulers at 2.00.... You be in the wrong business.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.