United We Roll Truck Convoy

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by tinytim, Feb 16, 2019.

1. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I have zero respect for that clown.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mudflap77

mudflap77 Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    It comes down to stability of the government . Would you invest 10 billion to build a refinery in Canada with the current state of politics in this country? Look at the damage JT did to the energy sector in just 3 years. Sure we might get lucky and fix that issue in October, but what's to say 4 years later we end up with someone worse then who we have now. Heck it was only 6 years ago JT was just a liberal back bencher call people he didn't agree a piece of s***

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    Canadianhauler21 and gokiddogo Thank this.
  4. mudflap77

mudflap77 Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    100% with you. I used to like him as a actor until he flew a private jet from LA to Australia back to LA to bring in some hair dresser to pluck his eyebrows so he could go on stage to preach to us commoners to reduce our fossil fuel use.

5. ODR

ODR Light Load Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Tompkins, Sk
    Western provinces just need to split from the east. Then we would not have to worry about another Frenchman and Quebec running the country.

6. Raamman

Raamman Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Airbase Two
    that's right- the yahoos really should, maybe you can join the states with captain kangaroo in charge of their trillion dollar deficits. youll get to keep the guns, the fracking and sweet smell of hydrogen sulfide in the air and the water. western canada concept, it was real- go ahead, make my day.

7. magoo68

magoo68 Road Train Member

Jun 11, 2011
    st malo mb canada
    The east won’t let them separate because if the west leaves who is going to support them..

ODR and AModelCat Thank this.
  8. Raamman

Raamman Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Airbase Two
    still a free country here- we let que vote twice, remember ?
    you have dutch disease, but the cure for that is diversification. just like our own line of work, one sector can tank but we can rest assured there's a seat needing to be filled, and the good part of that is for at least half the folks here is you dont need nearly as much education as other sectors.
    and if you believe in oil so much, I dare you to invest your nickles and dimes in it

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.