unjust

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by jvasquez1979, Mar 7, 2014.

1. jvasquez1979

jvasquez1979 Bobtail Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Last month i was on a team run in wa. My partner got pulled in the scales for inspection and i was given the same citation and a 395.2 violation (having alcohol in the truck) on my csa like he did. Here is the problem with that...i was unaware that the beer was even in the truck until the inspection when the trooper found it in the side compartment unopened and still sealed. According to my partner he didnt know it was even illegal to have it in the cab even though it was unopened. On my defense he told the trooper that he hadn't told me about it being in the truck but the trooper still gave me the ticket because i was in the truck. Well i fought it in court and got it dismissed because i was unaware but then i tried to dispute it to get it removed from my csa and they told me the same thing,that because i was in the vehicle the violation would still stand. I never signed a csa violation report. Well i got let go from my company because of it and now i cant find a job because it appears on my csa and psp report. I have always had a clean driving record but now i dont know what to do...i tried to get info with a lawyer and he told me that because i went and fought the csa on my behalf that i only get one appeal so i cant even hire a lawyer to do it for me anymore he says i have to wait the 3 years for it to be removed...this csa really sucks because of this violation its basically taking my career...need help...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckerPete1990

TruckerPete1990 Road Train Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
    Call a Lawyer not TTR your carrier might be over if you don't get a lawyer and see what they can do for you.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.