Unlimited Freight in Markham Illinois

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by schongie, Sep 12, 2017.

1. schongie

schongie Bobtail Member

May 24, 2015
    Please driver avoid driver for unlimited Freight Inc. The manager, dispatch and the safety manager all plays a role in a script. I was a solo driver running around 700-800 miles. I was told from Victor Marenovic to drop trailer at Ceva and pick up loaded trailer and leave the property. I ask why I can I stay and there and do my 10 hours in the sleeper berth. He said I couldn't stay on the yard and that is a direct order. Remind you reader that Ceva said I could stay and sleep. Well turn out the load I was giving was team loads. That was the reason I was running so many miles. I got pull over in IN by a dot. It was Ironic the officer said I stop you because we being having issues from Unlimited Freight Inc. He didn't find anything but the first thing he ask for was my logs. I handed it quickly when he ask for it. Anyway I received 1 check and gave Victor my week notice because of issues about me going home which was only 4 hrs away but wanted me to do 34 hrs reset at a dam truck stop. He said do I have .62 cent to pay for disel for his tractor. So again what 4 hrs vs 34. He watch his tractor as though I'm going to steel it. When I move it he call and ask where I'm going. If any contractor sit and monitor there trucks like that need to be in their dam truck. After returning the tractor on paid day after giving Victor Marenovic a 1 week notice he hasn't sent my check nor deposited it in my bank account. He want answer my text or my calls. Please don't go to unlimited Freight Inc in Markham IL.

--

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Landstardan

Landstardan Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2021
    I have been an owner of with Unlimited Freight out of Markham IL for almost a year now. I was a little leery at first because of some of the things I read online but I have found them to be nothing but honest and fair. My dispatchers are professional and great at their jobs and I really like them a lot. I make more money here than I ever did at Landstar. I highly recommend this company. Do your job, they are doing theirs.

Need4Speed Thanks this.
  4. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
  5. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    My advice to you ..
    When attempting damage control after a negative post, when responding try to be somewhat less transparent.
    Otherwise most are able to see thru the attempt.

6. IH Truck Guy

IH Truck Guy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Purgatory
    Nice 1st post comrade.

7. 4mer trucker

4mer trucker Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2015
    It's Dan.....Landstar Dan

LMAO

8. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    You make more money at Unlimited than you did at Landstar? But you put Landstar in your screen name? My opinion is that you are a company employee, or owner, doing damage control.
    All Safer scores are above national average. Every complaint on the web, your company (errrrrrrrr I mean this company) responds by blaming the poster, including customers.
    A customer posted they could not find info about their automotive freight and here was the company's answer.

"We do not provide 24hrs dispatch service. Your company knew that and you had a phone number for the driver on the load. Calling after hours, emergency only, to get location updates is an abuse on your part"

Members of TTR, sorry about the rant, but man these Chicagoland garbage companies defending themselves when the truth is out there to be seen. Is 10am too early to drink? :biggrin_25523::biggrin_2556:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  9. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere ;)

10. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    and, Honest TB, it's always 5 o'clock at the only name in leasing, the place where friends send friends, where you are a stranger, but once, the 123rd largest leasing company (but growing exponentially daily), the home of Inga, who man handles everything in the office, the home of Ardis (yes, THAT Ardis) and Mobely, who assure that every vehicle is halfast inspected, rejected, dejected, and infected, the home of the industry leading TriFecta lease, where you and 2 other hapless schmucks team up to become instant friends, and pretty much sightsee the country for free, run by none other than the man, the myth, the legend, the go getter, a man among men, mi amigo, Honest TB, yes, ladies and gents, it could only be BYOB&CBD!

11. EuropeanTrucker

EuropeanTrucker Medium Load Member

Jun 15, 2018
    Yep. They always do that. Pretty obvious it’s the owner or employee

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.