urine test or hair

Discussion in 'Central Refrigerated' started by TraeDa6'5, Jul 8, 2014.

1. unloader

unloader Heavy Load Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Went through training last year with them. Urine test.

unloader

2. Trygg

Trygg Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2014
    The West
    First they make you piss on your hair, then they take a hair sample. Tests are usually more conclusive that way. :biggrin_2556:

spectacle13 and joseph1135 Thank this.
  3. inandoutoftrouble

inandoutoftrouble Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Wichita KS
    If DNA swabs are being taken from the applicants, the results of the DNA swabs could be submitted to a database to help law enforcement personnel solve criminal cases that are either pending or have gone cold.

There is a possibility that certain groups of people are going to object strongly to this.

Also, it would NOT surprise me if all truck drivers eventually end up submitting their fingerprints for the same reasons, as mentioned above.

4. RoadRooster

RoadRooster Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Nice.... must smell funky around that clinic eeewwww

5. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Why not? That's why we're here.

On the same token, why drink? Problem is, that's legal and marijuana isn't. I personally would rather smoke than drink, but not as Federal law currently reads.

From my standpoint, it's a matter of control. What a man does on his own time, while NOT on the road, should be nobody else's business as long as he's straight when he reports for work.

BTW, no one is perfect. We are ALL capable of making mistakes, not just the guy who smoked a joint in his living room 3 days ago.

• Draft saved Draft deleted