US AutoLogistics (USAL) Company info wanted

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Apollo, Dec 17, 2013.

1. ardevine1

ardevine1 Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Texas
    What is the phone number for recruiting?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pbo197975

Pbo197975 Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Is USAL hire felons ? I have a pending felony that is not been charged as felony yet . But USAL interviewed me on the phone . After the phone interview , I had to take an assessment text on computer base , in which I passed . Now , I am scheduled for face to face interview at the terminal I am going to work . I have 1 1/2 year OTR van with 0 car hauling experience. The recruiter told me about 5 weeks training before a hit the road myself. My worry is about pending felony charge . Right now , no company denied hiring me because of that . Is someone can give me assurance of getting hire after face to face interview? The charge was collecting unemployment check of $200 while working .

4. MooneyBravo

MooneyBravo Heavy Load Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Vermilion, Oh
    The question on the application regarding felonies usually reads, have you ever been convicted of a felony?
    I would have to say as long as you weren't convicted of any felonies at the time you filled out the application you should be fine. The fact that you were going to appear in court and could possibly be charged with a felony is outside the context of that question on the application.

With all due respect, I really hope that you learned something out of this. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Good luck

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  5. Pbo197975

Pbo197975 Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2019

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.