USA employment EB3 visa

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Stefan1986, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Stefan1986

Stefan1986 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2021
    Hello everyone.

First time poster here looking for some information.
    I’m a Canadian driver with about 4 years experience based out of Alberta with a major Canadian carrier. I’ve been doing Can/US long haul and regional driving. Mostly vans and reefers. Lots of Texas and California runs.
    I’m looking to get out of Canada and find a sponsor for an EB3 visa in the USA.
    My reasons for wanting out of Canada are weather, housing prices and politics I highly disagree with.
    I’d be more than happy to sign a 2-3 year contract for the right employer and cover the costs of obtaining the EB3. I have a safe driving record with no accidents or tickets.
    I’ve researched many different visa options but I think the EB3 would suit me best. I’m married with a young child.
    If there’s any companies out there that would be willing to sponsor me or if any of you guys know any that I can contact, please let me know.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Zachrich Transport

Zachrich Transport Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2020
    New Bavaria, Ohio
    Are you still looking for a job in the US with a sponsor?

4. Stefan1986

Stefan1986 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2021
    Yes I sure am

5. BigRigFingers

BigRigFingers Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2019
    How's the search going? I'm also from Alberta and I am looking into doing this as well, figure it'll be difficult for me since I haven't put my CDL to use yet and have no experience, but I'm still going to look and try!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.