usa truck

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by rico 2526, Nov 23, 2007.

1. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    I do. I didn't realize each thread is good only for the original poster. My bad.
    Everybody ignore the content of any given thread, unless you yourself have started it....and if you don't think someone that contributed to the thread is still around.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Evil Teddy Bear of Doom

Evil Teddy Bear of Doom Light Load Member

Jan 12, 2014
    I can't advise people to avoid USA Truck strongly enough.

I got my CDL through C1 Truck Driver Training back in '03, and USA Truck hired me on. My 2nd day behind the wheel, my trainer opened the curtain of the sleeper and threw me a blank log book and told me to keep driving.

When I refused, he put me off his truck and told me, "you're ######' fired, dude". I was green as grass, I took what he said at face value and went home, just to find out much later that I was registered as a quit for not calling in.

4. VolvoVNLTrucker

VolvoVNLTrucker Bobtail Member

May 12, 2013
    Who cares how "old" the thread is? - the subject matter is still relevant....

x#1 Thanks this.
  5. Wooly Rhino

Wooly Rhino Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    What happens if the Original Poster is actually dead and he contacts us? I am so scared.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. OV1D

OV1D Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2009
    ILLINOIS
    Drove for USA Truck in the P+ program. This is their version of a Power Only contract. They are one of the few companies that offer a true Independent Contract. I maintained my Authority, Insurance, etc. and chose my own drivers. I came on and off as often as I wanted with no complaint from them. We averaged $1.90 per mile. We had all the miles we wanted. The longest they kept us away from home was 19 days. And that was only because I wanted them to get me closer to home so as to avoid a long dead head. I must say it was as easy as it gets. Thanks Mandy and Matt.

7. bamanation

bamanation Heavy Load Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Muscle Shoals ,AL
  8. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Oh boy rookies are being chew to pieces this why we must get with program and learn their tactics...without drivers they have a job themselves.....take the wheel drivers it's time to fight back!!!

9. Pegasus50

Pegasus50 Bobtail Member

Feb 16, 2014
    Cleveland, OH
    Zombie threads are the best, they just keep on cruisin! :biggrin_25523:

Lonesome Thanks this.
  10. williams1987

williams1987 Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2015
    Hey I know this is old, but I was wondering if your still doing the powers plus for USA. I live in Houston just trying to see if they alot of runs coming out of here.

11. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Since somebody else reactivated this thread I might as well put in my two cents. I worked there for 3 months and the entire time I worked there I could barely afford a decent bag of dog food for my dog and I rarely got home.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.