Vacation???????

Discussion in 'CR England' started by srcamach28, Apr 16, 2008.

1. srcamach28

srcamach28 Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Adrian , MI
    My father works for CR England in Salt Lake City and I have not seen him since last February (2007) Is that normal or not???

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. runningonempty

runningonempty Bobtail Member

Apr 20, 2008
    New Braunfels, TX
    My husband right now is currently driving for England and we hate every waking moment of it. That's why we're leaving. If you're dad is leasing he probably isn't making the money us leasers aren't making so the poor man can't afford to take off. You have to understand, England doesn't look out for his drivers. He's a con artist. He wants u to lease so he makes the money and we get $0.00 paychecks. We've been getting $0.00 paychecks for 5 weeks now. So please I understand totally that you miss him completely, but dad is doing the best he can. Just hang in there and keep your chin up. Take care.

runningonempty.

4. skullitor

skullitor Medium Load Member

Aug 5, 2005
    New England
    Your dad has been away from home for over a year?Did I read that right?

5. runningonempty

runningonempty Bobtail Member

Apr 20, 2008
    New Braunfels, TX
    In one year Skull, my hubby and I had 10 days off in the year we've been with England. Yep that's not a typo. And when we would request a day off our DM would throw his temper tantrum and tell us "That's totally not acceptable. You're only truckers, you don't need time off." That was his exact words. I shot back at him and said you're only dispatch and you needed to take off a wk in Oct a wk in Nov and a wk off in Dec, days off in between and you only run a comp. And he told me his job was very stressful and I shot back at him, you don't think being a trucker isn't? And you want a very good laugh? He's always an expert (so he thinks) on trip planning, but it took him 6 hours one night to get home because of the snow. But yet in the same breath (still thinking he's the expert), he tell a trucker how to do their job.

Running

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.