Vape Shops by Truck Stops

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by CasanovaCruiser, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Phildo

Phildo Light Load Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    I order online form Dr Crimmy. Great juice great price. Have an order waiting for me when I get home from every trip. I vape 60 mil in 4 days, I would go broke buying juice on the road. There are some good vape shops out there but they have to charge high prices to keep the lights on. Every single vape shop in a truck stop I have been to I have walked right out of after seeing the prices.

Im smoke free for 9 months now.

bzinger and CasanovaCruiser Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mr.X

Mr.X Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Spokane, WA
    You can find Nic juice at a lot of truck stops. when I vaped I either ordered premade stuff from PEC, or bulk stuff from Xtreme vaping which is owned by an old driver friend, goes by the name Levi.
    Vaping really did help me to quit smoking, most people just don’t really want to quit!

bzinger Thanks this.
  4. CasanovaCruiser

CasanovaCruiser Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Indiana
    I'm vaping subohm now so buying online really is the only option. I'll go through a 30ml bottle in a full day on the road haha
    mtbakervapor.com has 8 oz. bottles for $30.

Red- I've tried building some rebuildables and it just never seemed to go well. Thinking I packed the cotton too tight for juice flow maybe.

5. RedForeman

RedForeman Momentum Conservationist

Jan 30, 2011
    I just re-ordered early to catch a 20% holiday sale. I was mistaken. My month's supply is 100ml. I ordered double and saved $20. Gonna use it anyway, so why not.

I'm not into fogging a room. Once I approached the satisfaction level of a Camel filter, there was no need to get carried away. My tank holds about 5ml. I fill it first thing and it goes until the next morning. If you're going thru 30ml a day, you NEED to be making it yourself. That's worse than buying cigarettes at that rate.

I have a KFL+. It's been on the market so long there are cheaper Chinese knock-offs of reasonable quality. It takes some (tedious) practice to get the wick right. Once you figure it out, it's easy. Takes me less than 5 minutes. Get a good shop to show you how, then practice right there with their help. I figured it out myself off of youtube videos.

6. Phildo

Phildo Light Load Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    KFL are good, I run a kanger subtank mini while driving. Then switch to a eleaf lemo 2 at night. Much better flavor (for me) than the kf. Plus filling it is so nice.

7. CasanovaCruiser

CasanovaCruiser Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Indiana
    I started on a Kanger sub mini. Switched to an Aspire Triton, the top fill is great. I can set it in the cup holder and fill it up one handed while rolling.
    I've still got some rebuildables for the Kanger. Maybe I'll give it another shot with some YouTube videos.

8. Phildo

Phildo Light Load Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well I have to eat some crow here. Vapor foundry right down the street from the truck stop in Durant, OK. It's just south of the truck stop. I dropped my trailer and BT over there. Don't get on 69, stay on the frontage rd.

House juice is 11 bucks for 30 mil. Good quality, and he is a good dude.

9. sasiisme

sasiisme Bobtail Member

Jul 12, 2016
    Juicity vapor. I80 exit 5 in WY. Park behind the McDonalds there. Great vape store!

10. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    There's a vape shop just west of the pilot in Ontario Oregon that you can bobtail into .
    I checked it out last week cause my mod died ..ok place for emergencys but don't expect any bargains .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.