(Video) Florida girl, 11, fights off kidnapper; purposely puts evidence on his arms.

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, May 20, 2021.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Oh yeah,this sick SOB won’t be able to use a bathroom without having to worry about someone shanking him!
    And as I said,some of those inmates will literally kill him for free-you don’t have to worry about paying them!
    Remember when Jeffrey Dahmer was bludgeoned to death? The relatives of his victims wanted to give the guy who killed him a medal!

buddyd157 and AModelCat Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    it's just terrible that the mom or parents, did not notify the police. however, at the very least, the video captured i think is enough to try and convict him.

what scares me are a few things

1) does he have kids of his own, and does he "mess" with them?

2) how many others has he attacked, and completed his assault up to and including death and burial?

3) has he ever been arrested, charged in the past, and what was the outcome back then?

4) was he already a registered sex offender?

needless to say, he will be dealt with inside those jail and prison walls. if he should ever get bail posted, he'd be just as a marked man, as in jail.

the laws in this country are too namby-pamby, and for far too long, the old excuse of, "no room in prison", has to stop.

BUILD MORE prisons. screw those that say, "Not in my backyard"......well, too bad, more cells need to be built, anywhere there is room. how about any skyscraper buildings that are unoccupied?

remove any and all chances of escapes thru the elevator shafts, a/c duct work, etc. that can be done.

but way too many cry babies about prisons to not make a person straighten out.........screw them, jail them for the MAX on thier sentence.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.