Volvo VOL 670 trouble on start up Sa 0 Spn 3471 Fmi 7

Discussion in 'Volvo Forum' started by ExclusiveLogistics, Jul 18, 2017.

1. ExclusiveLogistics

ExclusiveLogistics Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2017
    Today I tried to start up my truck and It did for like a minute but while it was on I noticed that the engine was making a wierd noise kind of like when you run out of fuel I have half a tank in it so that's not it after it turned off I tried starring it up again and it won't start the check engine light came on and on the diagnostics window under engine ICU
    Sa 0 Spn 3471 Fmi 7
    Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. nasriza

nasriza Road Train Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    sounds like you are having low fuel psi did you try to change fuel filter and prime truck this is your aftertreatment control module stating that there is low fuel psi in the 7th injector module.

ExclusiveLogistics Thanks this.
  4. ExclusiveLogistics

ExclusiveLogistics Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2017
    Well the truck was working fine last used it on Friday it sat at the yard Saturday Sunday and Monday then I went in @ 2am Tuesday and came across this issue You think that might still be the issue the filter was changed about 2 months ago

5. nasriza

nasriza Road Train Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    its either that or something in your fuel system all the way from tank to injectors kind of hard to tell just prime the system with the priming pump till pump getting hard insert pump and then try to start and it should take.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.