Voyager Nation Inc

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Sal1968, May 25, 2017.

1. chris21

chris21 Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2012
    The owner be kn Facebook I seen him commenting on different groups I would call him out on it. Thanks for the update

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Redtruckerusa

Redtruckerusa Bobtail Member

Mar 9, 2018
    I started to contact him on Facebook but he could just delete my post.

I will do everything I can to get the word out about them. It's really sad, carriers just keeping giving the industry a bad name. I trusted these people. They are holding me responsible for a water leak for a trailer I had for less than 2 weeks, citing excessive wear. Crooks!

4. Earlytimes

Earlytimes Light Load Member

Jan 26, 2018
    They are crooks, go to their fb an check out the one star reviews. These are the owner operators that worked for them. Five stars are office employees. Scroll down and look at how many drivers got screwed. The one posting on here about how good of money they are making are office employees. Owner operators beware this company will screw you each and every way. CROOKS.

5. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    On the add for signing on I notice it has many permits,insurance and plates available, In doing that is that putting more fees to be paid to the company at what cost?

6. Vborder

Vborder Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2017
    You have to pay your own bobtail ins. Also it would be cheaper to get your own plates. Depends what state you live in. They will charge you for their plates and you don't own it. So no tax write off

7. Redtruckerusa

Mar 9, 2018
    I was on the 75/25 plan as I need to rent a trailer. The fee was $50 a week. They will not release my escrow because they said I had excessive wear and tear - I had that trailer less than 3 weeks and my driver only drove for 2 months (he relocated). So this is bogus. Not to mention, the loads were not that great - do not believe the potential from all that hype on Craigslist. How sad the owner will not allow his contact information to be given to the owner operators? The company is not that big so what is the issue. I met him a few times when I went with my drivers for orientation. He smiles, seems friendly but obviously he is fake.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  8. lonncarr

lonncarr Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2013
    Old Town, FL
    #####!!! I wish I would have read this sooner...Im out the $60 for the drug test...guess I'm lucky. They have a Chicago office...ilk move on. Thx for the heads up...

9. Redtruckerusa

Mar 9, 2018
    I was just sharing my experience. They have since moved from Tampa to Mulberry. I had a friend (the one who told me about them) that left because they started treating him as though his trucks belonged to Voyager Nation. They kept his $4000 escrow. He reactivated his authority and did not worry about it - he expected it after they would not return mine. I can not say how things are now but I would imagine they are the same if the owner Mike is still there. I would not recommend it though.

jsnell Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.