I have 1 year of experience now. Looking for my next company. I have a few requirements
(need a w2 & to be paid cpm)
No unnecessary x strapping & no in cab cameras! I don’t care much about hometime & would like to avg $2000+ a week. I live in Birmingham AL
Page 1 of 3
Home | Paul Transportation | A Top Transportation & Logistics …
Not sure about cameras; call and ask.
WEEKEND! Receive $1000 Sign on Bonus w/$500 paid on 1st paycheck! $400 Orientation Pay upon completion of orientation! Students Welcome – No Experience Required. Limited Positions! Call today, start tomorrow!
Join the Paul Team and experience:
- Black Diamond Fleet – Receive .07 CPM Pay Increase @ 60 days of employment
- Newly Hired Drivers Earn .51 CPM (including .03 for oversize loads)
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus ($500 paid on 1st paycheck)
- $400 Orientation Pay
- $50 Tarp Pay (Tarping & Removal of tarps)
- $25 Stop Pay (additional stops)
- Home Weekends for 34 hr. Reset
- Clean Inspection Bonus & Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Pre-Pass Scale
- Load Securement Training provided
- 2021 Kenworth T680s & 579 Peterbilt’s (Automatics Available)
- Load Securement Training Provided
- Medical, Vision, Dental + 401K Match
- Day 1 Rider Policy
- Pet Policy
- Student drivers – Regional students start at $.46 CPM and receive up to $6,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Other Dedicated and OTR Opportunities Available!
How do you feel about multi stop loads and tarping almost everything? We run pretty nice equipment And mostly do pretty long runs. Since I left the house 6000 miles ago I’ve only done two deliveries and one pick up.
Kenworth and Volvo condo trucks, APU, refrigerator, inverter, satellite TV currently. Trucks run 70 mph and are a mix of automatics and manuals, They will try to get you what you want.
I believe you’d start at $.56 a mile with a five cent monthly safety bonus and anything over 9900 miles in a month pays an extra $.40. Tarps, additional stops, and oversize pay is on top of that.
truthfully your numbers won’t be mine, especially starting out. I’m one of the top earners at the company, but if a new guy wants to run hard and doesn’t go home often you can easily make six figures in their first year. Last year my actual cent per mile was $.95 On a base rate of $.63 on 124,000 miles.
The company is not perfect, but I’ve been here eight years and I’m very happy. We all interesting stuff and don’t do a lot of building materials, with the exception of elevators to jobsites.
If you’re interested look up Smokey Point distributing At spdtrucking.comLast edited: May 31, 2022
Edit to add: We also have a salary program of sorts, or as long as you meet their requirements you get paid 9900 miles per month at a minimum. I didn’t mention this at first because it may be going away due to driver abuse and it’s not offered to new hires delay been here for three months.
Page 1 of 3