Waken by a Loves employee beating on my door.

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by NIGHTRUNNER1982, Dec 11, 2019.

1. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    I think it shifted to chastising others who voiced support of him parking wherever the mood struck.

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Road Train Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Portales, NM
    Terrible thing to happen. Fall asleep for a quick nap and then your body decides to act like a total female dog and shut down for longer than anticipated. Plans get derailed, productivity wasted, and a truck stop employee going all beast mode.

Of course the abuse comes with the job, especially the tumultuous world of long haul, "running a different region every week", trucking. That's why I got out of that the second I could. And would never go back to it.

That said, never had any issues with a Love's. Fuel up there all the time and those points definitely come in handy during a car/truck road trip.

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  4. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Let’s get real here. The next time you need to stop and loves is available you’ll be right there. None of us can afford to blacklist any truckstop chain because there just isn’t enough parking. The best you can do is fuel elsewhere and even that won’t make sense if the diesel fuel at loves is cheaper.

expedite_it Thanks this.
  5. aaronpeterbilt3787

aaronpeterbilt3787 Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Wow. Bunch of do gooders up in here. Anyone who says they’ve never fixed their (not there, or they’re) paper logs, or parked somewhere they really shouldn’t have, is, well, full of it.

6. trucknguy

trucknguy Medium Load Member

Mar 19, 2015
    West coast
    Paper logs have nothing to do with it. I’ve been out here 31 years, i’m running an Omnitracs like most fleets, and i’ve NEVER parked unless it was between two lines, and I run west coast to midwest on busy lanes. Adjust your driving to fit the parking.

7. Gravy Davy

Gravy Davy Bobtail Member

Dec 27, 2019
    They are quiet and peaceful

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  8. TTNJ

TTNJ Heavy Load Member

Nov 21, 2017
    You are kidding right? You were parked in a no parking spot! What don’t you understand about “NO PARKING”? What makes you feel so special that you can park wherever you want?
    You were tired? Cry me a river....and welcome to the rest of the world!
    Society rules apply to everyone, regardless of situation. Get over yourself.

9. ItZdaSiX

ItZdaSiX Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2019
    lMAo u do all the wrong things but get mad at the loves employee doing his job

10. Atlaw4u

Atlaw4u Heavy Load Member

Jun 8, 2018
    Totally agree.

Trucker61016 and flood Thank this.
  11. asphaltreptile311

asphaltreptile311 Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2016
    Gotta love the drivers that Park six deep snuggled up beside the cat scale making it impossible to leave

flood, Studebaker Hawk and PacoTaco Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.