Walmart Transportation careers.

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by fooddriver, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Phone audit is only if you are involved in an accident . You are allowed to be on phone for short conversation under 10 minutes, maximum of 60 minutes total while on drive line during day.

I'm not a middle school girl, so I don't have that much too talk about. For those that love flapping their gums, maybe a mega steering wheel holder position would be better. But I enjoy only working 224 days a year, 5weeks vacation and 6 figures.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. stillwurkin

stillwurkin Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Sounds like a great gig. Slipseating and being micro managed I suppose is a small price to pay for the big bucks. I just live to far from any major DC. I didn't figure you were a middle school girl, but I have lots of friends who call me. I talk and visit as long as I please. Long live freedom, at least whats left in some of this trucking business. Back in the day when I was trucking with friends, we would visit on the cb. You allowed to have one of those? Or is that replaced with a camera monitor looking at you? Make that $$.

foggy Thanks this.
  4. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Well, I have my own truck no slip seating, no camera on me, even if it was visor down cures that. Yes we can run cb.

Some drivers don't have a clean driving history, can't perform a proper pre trip, can't drive safely, or have no people skills or personality. This isn't the job for those listed above. I'm not a cheerleader bleeding blue, just stating the facts. I have gripes, but there are some things I'm willing to put up with cuz for what I do nobody else pays as much, with benefits, and home time, and vacation for my services.

5. foggy

foggy Medium Load Member

Sep 2, 2013
    UHHHH are me and you at the same WalMart????

6. foggy

foggy Medium Load Member

Sep 2, 2013
    High traffic locations mean sitting in traffic of course and you may start on the part time or extra board but you will work up eventually. Just keep your finances tight till you work up to a program and you should do alright.

7. MilkyJay

MilkyJay Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Everywhere you want to be
    I don't know. My Wal-Mart has a hyphen between it. How about yours? :p

8. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Who's wal-mart is it?

9. MilkyJay

Jan 26, 2015
    The Walton family last i knew. Is yours owned by someone different?

10. slim6596

slim6596 Medium Load Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Getting extremely close to the ever elusive $400/ADP. Extending into day six is paying off.

06driver Thanks this.
  11. MilkyJay

Jan 26, 2015
    Have you been extending every week?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.