Want to buy a oldie but good 53" dry van with owner finance.

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by InternationalTrucker, Dec 6, 2013.

1. InternationalTrucker

InternationalTrucker Light Load Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Dallas,TX
    :biggrin_25520:Howdy! I am looking at a dry van to buy with about $1500 down and $350 monthly payments. The only reason that I am looking for a "in-house ou owner finance" is due to the fact that I got my own authority and also financed another truck, and even thou my credit is in the "700" mark, I am up there and can't finance anything for sometime. I am in the Dallas area, and I am looking for a trailer that is close enough not to have to use a full tank of gas. Any info will be provided and I am perfectly ok if you like to install a GPS in the trailer. The contract must be taken to a public notary and make it legal. Your contract can be very strict, as far as delayed payments ( for example, one week late and you can come and reposes the trailers etc). Guys and gals, I am serious and I just need a decent, inexpensive but also headache fee equipment. I will pay what is the market is selling plus 10% interest. Please contact me or in private and we can go from there. Thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.