Recommending Formula Express Small company it feels like home

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by ExperiencedDriver, Feb 25, 2019.

1. ExperiencedDriver

ExperiencedDriver Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2019
    First of all I want to mention that I am the kind of driver who doesn't like to be a part of big company. I don't like to call dispatcher and give him my truck number, not my name.. So I was searching for job and found advertisement on Craigslist in Charlotte NC. Вespite the fact that I found out they are based in Hallandale Beach FL, I made decition to keep going. I had a very nice conversation with a lady recruiter Elena. She seemed to be very nice from the beggining and answered all my questions. I started working and got 2018 Freightliner. I was glad they are pet friendly and I could take my two dogs with me. My dispatcher was Sergio, we've been working together 5 months. I could share with him my personal problems and some situations that I was going through. I could call him after hours and he always was nice to me. I need to mention that he is also very professional dispatcher. I always got enough miles and good paycheck at the end of week. I always got my paycheck on time without any delays.
    I had to quit the job cause of my family issues.. But I definitely want to come back after couple months. They will have brand new Freighliners soon. Can't wait till I start working again!

Just passing by Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    How much experience do they require?
    What type trailers do they use; refrigerated, dry van?

Just passing by Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.