Wanted - A good small company

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Justagirlinaz, Oct 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justagirlinaz

Justagirlinaz Bobtail Member

Dec 25, 2019
    I am 44 year old female. With 4 years of experience. Meaning I've had my cdl class a no restrictions, had hazmat but didn't use it. All I have to do is take the written test to get it back. Willing to drive anything. Even cattle.
    My experience is far greater than my license. I live in Pratt. KS. From Phoenix,AZ. My family is still there.

I am looking for a small family company. NO corporate b.s. please. I want to buy a 99 or older Peter. It sleeper eventually, manually and piece it together...and I need help. I want to find my forever home with a company. I want to stay central for a mo th or two then our isn't a problem. I have to be home on Tuesdays and Wednesdays every week....for the next month atleast. I have a dog..fairly good size. I don't mind garage work. I should say learning garage work if you teach me. I can get my hands dirty.
    I've driven reefer. Dry. Flatbed, hopper, wet grain. And recently even tried cattle pushing. I need to be in a truck thou.

If you know anyone or are interested in me...But you have to have a no governed or help me get a no governed Pete and I'll clean your garage floor with a toothbrush ID be so happy.
    My number is (480) 605-8870

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DRTDEVL

DRTDEVL Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    I wish I could help you on the purchase of a truck, but that's not our thing. If you saved up and found or financed a truck on your own, we have no age limits to lease on as an Owner/Operator, it just needs to be presentable, have the ability for our Qualcomm/Omnitracs to communicate, and able to pass a DOT inspection (there are at least two 1990s trucks in our small group of O/Os). In the mean time, enjoy one of our 2020-2022 tractors with upgraded seat, insulation, and mattresses while you locate the perfect truck.

You also live about 30 miles beyond our normal hiring area. That's not necessarily a deal-breaker, though, it just means that our closest regular customer is about 80 miles from Pratt, giving you that much farther to drive home on Monday evening.

We're small, and family-owned. We can get you home for weekday home time if that's your preference, and we can keep that schedule indefinitely.

I'd invite you to check us out and see if we are a good fit for you. Link to our thread below:

Looking for a Few Safe Midwest Regional Solos, Honest $75k Opportunity

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.