Warning beware of Paul miller trucking

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by dnicekr21, Apr 21, 2017.

1. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    You should go work for them....haven't heard nothing but good things about them. Get the most expensive truck they offer....you'll do fine.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upinsmoke and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bigdawg1980

Bigdawg1980 Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2018
    Just got hired with them lol!! Start orientation monday morning they claiming they pay .81cpm for 2nd shift local shift home every day general freight..out of allentown drop yard drivers average 1800 to 2000miles a week.. cant hurt to try it out!!

Upinsmoke and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  4. Samshort0302

Samshort0302 Bobtail Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Curious how this worked for you. I worked night shift out of their camp hill yard and only made about 900 a week after they claimed average was 1500. I quit after 2 months because they deducted (stole) a 264 dollar lumper fee from me and refused to return it

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  5. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    I'm guessing it didn't go well or he didn't take the job. He has posts from a couple of weeks after that looking at three other companies and hasn't been heard from since February 1st

Upinsmoke, D.Tibbitt and Samshort0302 Thank this.
  6. briantmiller137

briantmiller137 Light Load Member

May 5, 2010
    Salem,OH
    You sound like a troll. You come off like a company can do no wrong. Put out a lot of money ? Overstating it just a bit, pal.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  7. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    As they should, 90 days and u already left or got forced to leave.. That's pretty pathetic , even I can keep a job longer than that

Upinsmoke and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  8. briantmiller137

briantmiller137 Light Load Member

May 5, 2010
    Salem,OH
    Hasn't been
    You sound like you consider a job a marriage. Did you ever consider the company lied to the guy ? Did they tell him about the $500 charge BEFORE he agreed to take the job ? That would have been the end of the conversation for me.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  9. Bo Hunt

Bo Hunt Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2015
    There are MANY unscrupulous companies out there. However, there are just as many unscrupulous drivers.

As far as the costs of hiring new employees, it is blatantly obvious that you have never had to do that, or you would know how much money is involved.

Have a nice day.

10. QueenPin

QueenPin Bobtail Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Word on the street is they just fired their planner and got a new one taking the place the ***hole is gone for good for those who know him.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  11. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    Did he go to Swift?
    Telling drivers to chain up and roll at 5 mph.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.