Warning Stay Away From Panther Premium Logistics (Medina OH)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by activetradingsociety, Apr 28, 2017.

1. activetradingsociety

activetradingsociety Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2017
    Avoid Panther Premium Logistics at all cost, I have so much to share with other Drivers and Fleet Owners considering leasing on there as well as current owners, the contractor relations for Panther is of no use and led by Aaron Fonsworth and Jeff Garra who both oversee this call in line which usually rings about 30 times I have so much to tell you and show you about these two guys and one other named Joe Rutherford who controls all the freight for Panther Premium as well as block you from brokering. I submitted more than 47 complaints the biggest one being the bad communication from dispatch, inconsistent dispatching, and then no assistance from contractor relations. Ive had freight stolen and have information of serious mismanagement and wrongdoing. Contact me to network, Im processing an action against Panther as well as ArcBest its parent company. Be very careful, this company touts its for owners but it fully controls your weekly revenue by choosing your loads, also its very team inappropriate, on one hand they will say great bring on a team driver, then when you recieve very little freight and you complain.....Jeff Garra or Aaron Fonsworth will say...."Oh Panther isn't a team company" I have over 147 complaints over a 6 month period. In my upcomming post next week I will upload my communications and responses, they got so tired of me complaining they created a bogus service call failure on a team load, when on that day I wan't even a team and stated that to dispatch, they were looking for any reason they could get to silence me, they secretively behind closed doors stopped my revenue and I got a message from dispatch saying they couldn't send any loads per Aaron Fonsworth, then I found out about the secret meeting.......it only worked one way they were like dictators I couldn't listen in or even obtain information, so please be cautious and contact me with questions I myself and some others will be glad to share our experience and how we were treated and for all current independent contractors you can join me in an action against Panther/Arcbest, the same way they handle us, lets not be silent. Darious Hilman

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    wondering why he stayed after all the complaints....

Stormy 69 Thanks this.
  4. activetradingsociety

Apr 28, 2017
  5. Coolbreeze100

Coolbreeze100 Medium Load Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Macon, GA
    More to this story I am sure.

6. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Sometimes it's best to just quietly move on.

7. activetradingsociety

Apr 28, 2017
    yes

8. Stormy 69

Stormy 69 Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Confusion
    Was gonna ask the same thing. sMH

9. flybynight12

flybynight12 Medium Load Member

Jan 10, 2015
    slc
    Panther Has no Freight or Customers everything comes from ABF AKA Arcbest they decide how they are going to screw the union employees they decide how to cook the books in their favor ABF picks up the freight and loads it on to a panther leaser and its off from there. Second ABF is slow right now with work so yes Panther is slow as well

Mandatory Detention Thanks this.
  10. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Holy smokes, man.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.