Watch out for scammers in the parking lot

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by tnscavenger, Jan 31, 2017.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Thank you. Ive always been up for some new shows. Especially when I consider the rerun crap that pollute the dish over there in the corner. You think for the money it would be decent content. As it turns out with your idea I might spend a little less each month and enjoy better content. I'll look into it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. stacks

stacks Road Train Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Emerald Isle
    There used to be an East Indian guy trying to sell polish at a truck stop in Washington state I think it was a pilot it wasn't so far from puyalup because I loaded bananas there back to bc Canada

4. stacks

stacks Road Train Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Emerald Isle
    There all over the world the travellers every type of scam from tarmacing driveways guttering fascia and roofing, selling electrical equipement power tools mechanical tools ,carpets kitchen utensils rhino horn rare stones fake of course emeralds diamonds you name it and there into it .

5. tnscavenger

tnscavenger Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Maynardville, TN
    Yeah your right, I shouldn't have got out. I should have assessed the situation from the cab. But I thought he was another driver trying to tell me something was wrong with my trailer. The next time, I'm sure to remember this case. By the way, that is a nice ride you have DFO!

Tall Mike Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.