WATCH the Sun eat the Earth in ESO’s haunting visualization of the end of days

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    x1Heavy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Eh we can colonize space. Let the earth roast.

Im pretty sure they will find something to escape this place in a few billion years. If we don't then we never really had much of a chance.

My favorite end of days is Gamma Ray, if it hit square on our planet, the side facing the incoming strike loses it's entire atmosphere and every soul alive including animals are dead essentially instantly. The other half are left to rot rather quickly. If you are going to see a ELE (Extinction Level Event) like a Gamma you want to be the first out. Not left to shoot hordes of survivors in anarchy looking for water, food or whatever. You do not have enough ammunition for that.

Just remember the ELE. If you ever hear that in your lifetime then wherever you are, you need to do whatever you can to get out of the City or populated area any way you can because after the event there will be no law. Just killing off those who cannot or will not defend themselves.

4. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    Y’all spending to much time watching universe on Netflix.

@x1Heavy if gamma rays hit us, we will turn into planet hulk.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I know nothing about this netflix.

We do however get Nova on Public Television which sometimes do end of days type dramas., Pretty gripping for three am.

The one I worry about if anything is a proper nuclear war. Britian did a film (In the 60's) that carefully showed what will happen to a east London husband, wife and children when WW3 goes up in balloon and nukes start hammering their area. That film is difficult to source if anything. I have not found a properly built full version yet in the original.

I do not do netflix or anything like that, we were video store rentals taking out VCRs tapes in those days. Now a days we have a couple of VCR's a Blue Ray sony and so on.

There was a advance ment however in video for us. We were able to take a memory stick, download any video off the internet either itself or capture through FRAPS and edit and build one on this computer and transfer to a thumb memory stick. Transfer memory stick to the USB port of the Sony Blue Ray DVD player and it will automatically play that video on the television in the corner.

So thats the big thing right now, pulling videos off the net for show time later for free essentially. None of that Netflix or video store paying out.

LoneRanger Thanks this.
  6. smokey12

smokey12 Road Train Member

May 30, 2012
    This is why we might as well go ahead and save our families money by getting cremated because in the end our remains are going to be toasted anyway. When our star dies it will engulf this earth and all will be incinerated..happy and deep thoughts but oh well, that's the way it is..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.