Western Ex are a bunch of crooks!!!

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by 1forthe$$$, Aug 6, 2013.

1. 1forthe$$$

1forthe$$$ Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Can anyone get me the number to Human Resource for Western Express? I've asked my recruiter, and the company has blocked me from contacting them. They are holding my last check and my sign on bonus, saying they will release my pay after they find their truck. I was asked to pull over and leave the truck where it was, I even have it in writing but nothing seems to help. Can someone pls help me!?:biggrin_25510:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. driver7702003

driver7702003 Medium Load Member

Nov 12, 2011
    FLORIDA
    First mistake never leave a truck any were unless at a company term or drop yard now as far as youre check and sighn on bonus its gone you will owe them a recovery fee /wrecker fee/ thats what they gone tell you

4. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    If he has it in writing that they instructed him to leave the truck where it was.. Then i would cal an atty very quickly...thats if what you're saying is true.

5. jjayr1180

jjayr1180 Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2013
    drivers for western what type of drug testing does western conduct urine or hair

6. TruckerPete1990

TruckerPete1990 Road Train Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
    What did u do? You won't see that money. Good luck getting on with another company.. if you don't got proof they told you that. You now have abandonment on your dac

Edit
    You said its in writting so they signed the letter ?? Or did u just write down what they said.

7. deskdriver

deskdriver Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Michigan
    I understand that there are two sides to every story but abandonment is a big NO NO. I would be curious to know the reason why they would have you park the truck so abruptly? that normally only happens under extreme circumstances such as failing a drug test or your license being revoked ect.

8. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    You mean someone at Western Express put that in writing?

9. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

I was asked to pull over and leave the truck where it was, I even have it in writing :biggrin_2558: How did you get it in writing ?

Now its " I have msgs via Qualcomm and text... " along with " It's not signed cause its a text "

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  10. driver7702003

driver7702003 Medium Load Member

Nov 12, 2011
    FLORIDA
    If its on qualcom it can disapear from there end now if you got a letter with a sig and you may be ok but i would have still went to a terminal or a comp drop yard

11. 1forthe$$$

1forthe$$$ Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2013
    I have it in writing, that after I resigned they sent multiple msgs saying "pull the truck over whereas your no longer an western employee, and any other movement of the truck would be considered grand theft auto" I have msgs via Qualcomm and text... I know the Qualcomm msgs will not help me because it against comp policy to release info, to me now that I'm no longer an employee of the company, but I also made them send the same msg to my phone... This is not my first rodeo

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.