Western Star Transportation - Carson, CA - Watch Your ###

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by SouthernComfort, May 7, 2009.

1. pusherman

pusherman Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    They went out of business and the remnants were picked up by R & R out of Minnesota last year. By the way, Jackie was a decent woman. She was a tough broad, but that's what Western Star made her.

4. pusherman

pusherman Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    I can't say she was because when my grandmother died & needed to go home she told me either work or go home & find u another job. Anyone that tells an employer that when they have a family emergency & provides proof of it & get that kind of response doesn't need to be in that position.

drvrtech77 Thanks this.
  5. HollyCad

HollyCad Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2017
    For those of you that don't have decent things to say about someone that you used to work ...generally means you didn't do your job or do your job well for that matter . Anyone that had an issue with my sister Jackie ...honestly probably was a ####ty driver . If you did your job , delivered on time and didn't wreck your equipment then you probably loved working at Western Star .... out of all the drivers we have had over the years ( Jackie dispatched for 25 years ) there's probably 20-30 guys that have something bad to say about her ...even the guys ##### she had to ride liked Jackie .....and she was the 1st one they would call if they had an issue , needed a personal advance , home problems or just someone to vent to etc .... no matter if you loved her or were constantly getting your ### chewed by her ----- you all had RESPECT for her and the HUGE job she handled . I have ZERO respect for anyone that has or had a bad thing to say about my sister .....there's not anyone myself included that could handle everything Jackie did .

You might want to think about what you write on here and remember who could and will possibly read it . Anyone that is still working with us or keeps in touch with us knows that " your comments about my sister " are completely uncalled for , disrespectful and I'm sure just a lie ( and poor me moment) to make yourself look and feel better .

I'm not afraid to sign my name to this post unlike you guys that want to talk #### and hide behind a Login name ( nickname , handle or whatever it is you go by) .

Holly Cadwallader

6. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Holly, we are sorry for your loss

7. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    I'm not sure why you quoted me but just for the record I have no idea who Jackie was nor have I ever worked for Western Star.
    I was just sharing what I think is useful information with the rest of the forum. I have no opinion of her one way or the other.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    Reason for edit: add more stuff
  8. Jackson1215

Jackson1215 Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2017
    You don't want to go to work for them they are not an upstanding company to work for trust me
    I

9. Jackson121565oregon

Jackson121565oregon Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2017
    I liked Jackie and I loved fritz miss him so much

10. Jackson121565oregon

Jackson121565oregon Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2017
    I still wish things could have went better for us .miss you fritz

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.