Wet Pants instead of tire....embarrassing.

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by mjfreespirit, Dec 30, 2014.

1. mjfreespirit

mjfreespirit Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Florida
    I'm not 2, and certainly not incontinent, I hope..., but today the sudden urge to pee hit me hard and I took a get-off ramp I thought was a cross-over so I could pull over on-to the get-on ramp to do my business, but it was one of those forces right turn/merge situations. So I end up on a county road squirming hard in my seat trying to hold it finally saying screw it, pulling over as far right as I could, four-ways on, popped the brakes hopped out and before I could get to my zipper it started gushing out.

As nasty as this may sound, I could have a minor incontinence issue as I frequently have the urge to pee, but I can go 6-8 hours without peeing, and when it comes on, it's always "strong and now".

Anyone ever wet their pants before they could wet the tire? Or am I just an isolated case and I need a doctor?

SO...Now I sit here in a pair of basketball shorts with a bruised ego....

(Oh, please be nice. This is meant to be a serious question.)

Chinatown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Freightlinerbob

Freightlinerbob Road Train Member

Jan 15, 2012
    West Coast B.C.
    Driver! Get yourself a pee bottle and learn to use it.

walstib and tucker Thank this.
  4. mjfreespirit

mjfreespirit Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Florida
    I've tried that. I just end up getting it everywhere, not to mention I'm small, if you know what I mean....

5. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    Only once I had to use a bottle. I was getting loaded and they didn't let drivers inside. Other than that I try to hold it

6. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    Open door, trying hard not to walk through it..........

Mudguppy and p47 Thank this.
  7. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    it happens as you get older, mix in blood pressure meds, possibly blood sugar meds, 60 years or so walking on two feet, a prostate that getting slightly bigger as time goes on, and yes it happens.

I have to hit the shoulder every now and again. I keep a one gallon plastic pickle jar in the truck just for this. it hits at a seconds notice. and no youre not weird, it happens.

but the reason I use the one gallon plastic pickles jars only is the wide mouth top, its about 4 inches wide at the opening in the top, and that's all it will fit in.

8. The Admiral

The Admiral Heavy Load Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Akron,Ohio
    If you are possibly having prostate problems, try beta sitosterol. It has worked way better than any meds the dr. prescribed. I get mine at the vitamin shoppe. Also I keep a old plastic coffee can in the truck put a little pinesol disinfectant in the bottom,works good.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  9. stabob

stabob Heavy Load Member

May 25, 2011
    Sebring Fl
    I'll never believe this! Bet your one of those people that says they never choke the chicken! LOL..

cabwrecker Thanks this.
  10. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    If you can't find a place to pull over...youreIn a world of trouble. :biggrin_2559:

11. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    That I only use a bottle once? Well I know now I should use a bigger bottle than a 16oz. But usually after my morning coffee i know about 3 hours I gotta go. Just a little trip planning and I know where I'm going to be in three hours. There's always the great outdoors....But it's like 18 out and it might freeze and then I'll slip and fall and have to explain this to safety.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.