What Car Inspection App Do you use?

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by trucko, Sep 17, 2017.

1. trucko

trucko Medium Load Member

Aug 3, 2015
    This questions is to Owner Operators not to company drivers who are forced by their company to use some apps like Carsarrive

So what is your choice?

I can tell you that after 6 months since I started my own company I barely used any paper bill of lading. My process is totally electronic. And I enforce it on customers. Even if some ####y customer dares to tell me "give me a paper receipt", BACK UP, SAVE ENVIRONMENT, SAVE FORESTS, USE LESS PAPERS, I AM WELL PREPARED. Well, seriously I am local guy who picks up at least 3 cars daily and deliver that many and I have never used paper bill of ladings. I only print out Port Dock receipts when I have PORT cars and some very rare occasions when I deal with some very rare breed broker who insists to use their ####ty paper form.

So I have been using BOL direct (expensive as HELL though)
    then I switched to Super Dispatch, complicated unless you import orders directly from central dispatch.

and now I want to kiss the hand who made this beautiful app, but as I understand this is new app and they have everything for free or I do not know what is their profit offering everything for free.

This app is GOFORIT, a real gift to any car carrier, simply if you meet those guys take down your best car from your trailer and give them as gift.

So what about you, what are you using?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Justrucking2

Justrucking2 Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Plymouth MI
    I'm an OO, and have hauled cars, paperwork was always involved, but I did it for the Big 3. Just saying. That was roughly 4 years ago, so things may have changed.

4. StrokerTSi

StrokerTSi Medium Load Member

Aug 28, 2016
    I use paper BOLs... DOT officers want to see paper, Everytime they've asked me for them they are surprised I have them.

tech10171968 Thanks this.
  5. Kevinbj

Kevinbj Bobtail Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Do you have link to good BOL ? I seen some on amazon but didn't know if they good

6. StrokerTSi

StrokerTSi Medium Load Member

Aug 28, 2016
    Truthfully I looked at soon online and didn't like any of them 100% so I made my own and print them as I need. Eventually I would like to have them printed on carbon copy paper.

Kevinbj Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.