What Do Truckers Listen To

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by jack27, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    I love to listen to CB lawyers and their advice! ROFLMAO
    I also like to listen to CB Radio Rambos and waiting to see when they show up for the fight they wanted! Another ROFLMAO!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 3.14

3.14 Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Arizona
  4. woflpack1967

woflpack1967 Light Load Member

Jun 12, 2009
    winston-salem nc
    i love my xm radio'love lising to all the trucking shows like steve and also keeping up with ooida. and keeping up with the football games.

5. striker

striker Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Denver, Co
    today, since I had only an AM/FM in the truck and piss poor reception, I listened to the voices in my head, the exhaust note, the voices in my head, the rattles from the truck, did I mention the voices in my head?

6. MUSTANGGT

MUSTANGGT Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Georgia
    I'd rather hear a fat girl fart than a pretty boy sing.

7. lonzman

lonzman Bobtail Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Manitowcoc, WI
    I usually listen too the comedy channels on my sirius radio....

8. bigrigdriver229

bigrigdriver229 Light Load Member

Dec 19, 2008
    watervliet, ny
    I enjoy my satellite radio as when you lock on a channel you got it whereever you go I like "Roaddog Trucking" "redneck Comedy" the weather to know interstate travel. I even transfer it to my personal car when not in the rig. just when fueling up its a dead issue as the overhead canopy kills the signal.

9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    There is no way to distill the output of the United States and Canada's Broadcasting services across several mediums and radio bands etc 24/7 into a forum answer. Whatever passes the time and helps keep the mind active thinking over things. Music has it's time and place as well.

9-11 was a exception. We never lost a single TV channel anywhere for three weeks. Used to be you drove about 60 miles and lose the transmitter like the one in redfield arkansas which was at one time the highest in the free world during the 60's That television sits in the corner in one of the rooms, still used for video tape and such. (It oughta be, paid #### near 200 dollars for it near Ann Arbor back in the mid 90's...)

10. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I enjoy listening to myself talk. :D

JayBibb and x1Heavy Thank this.
  11. JayBibb

JayBibb Bobtail Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Milford, OH
    Mostly iheart podcasts. Wrongfully convicted, a few others. Sports have become to political, really can't stand sports talk anymore.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.