What good can come.....

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by J.S., Jul 23, 2018.

1. J.S.

J.S. Medium Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Texas
    N.C. city bans parking trucks at drivers’ homes

sense not to much offense is being takin against even obvious unconstitutional practices y policies I've fell even deeper into the thought process that legislation being dumped in the industry, since I started, have a type of long term silver lining To harmonize this growing yet integral part of the economy, but it has become obvious that this mentality is being supported less and less each month. This has become a witch hunt hunt. A result of beaucratic bloodlust from people who MUST legislate something to feel like they're earning the money. This is a pathetic place that will only gouge its victim till it can't anymore. Discomfort, poverty, human rights? Who cares, just continue to bring the goods needed as YOUR empathy implored you. I gouge. You continue working in what I have noooo clue is a narrowing path of even the slightest comfort. This industry is basically being BULLIED. Imagine that? Being bullied by those who preach values, chastity, that we are neighbors. SMH!

For me the obvious answer and the most effective one would be you guessed it NO GOODS INTO ROCKY MOUNT! Wouldn't take long. A week or two and I'd garuntee things would be rethought and a soliton more empathetic than this junk! No agreement! No opinions! No democratic solution! No compromise! No warning! No uber to your home! No erection of a designated place to park with concrete and bathrooms and security. JUST, find another place to do THAT part of your business. ......................NICE!
    So what do we see? I see the ONE were the Rocky Mount drivers are helpless but ALLLLLL the other truckers get together and come to their aid. What can We do but keep dreaming. I feel sorry for the folks that depend on this industry cause it's not going to be me taking this kind of beating.

Peace

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. J.S.

J.S. Medium Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Texas
    Megas are the backbone people. Save! Save! Save!

4. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    ok, so YOU don't take any loads into that area.

what about the next area that bans truck parking, and the next, and so on and so forth?

you are only cutting off your nose, to spite your face. as you deny/boycott loads on YOUR truck going in, others will take it and make money on it. YOU CAN BANK ON THAT.

to boycott a city/town for something like this is just plain stupid.

sooner or later, nearly every city/town WILL HAVE parking restrictions, NOT JUST on bobtail trucks, but on those HUGE RV's and LARGE boats, and large camping trailers.

if one lives on a farm, and the road leading up to the farm has a ban of LARGE vehicles, what does one do, sell the farm, then some developer moves in and THEY BAN large vehicles as well?????

face the cold hard facts, seeing ANY large vehicle parked on private property, whether it be in a HOA neighborhood, or city/town owned, is an eyesore. people MOVE AWAY from the cities, to pretty little towns, for the beauty, peace and QUIET, not the ungodly sight of large vehicles, which they can get for free, living in the cities.

you bet that if i moved to the "burbs" and me being a trucker, i'd sign petitions too, to be rid of LARGE vehicles in my new hood. I NEED NOT be reminded of what i do, when i get home..!

x1Heavy and Puppage Thank this.
  5. J.S.

J.S. Medium Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Texas
    Don't park your truck at your house but my son doesn't have to work and my daughter can screw who she #### well pleases! Get a life! If you can help it, try not to ruin mine.

NoRoom4NewGenTrkrs Thanks this.
  6. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    As if North Carolina has a lot of truck stops.

7. J.S.

J.S. Medium Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Texas
    Truck stops! How about it's your house! Does that not ring a bell! Sheesh! You'd think the money was great! I know what it is...addition and subtraction is not so easy for all of us. You'll see. Leave my truck at a truck stop, SMH. Guess you were too busy figuring out how to advocate unconstitutional harassment to read the south Florida post among many of a drivers truck being stolen. I wonder what you'd say about that. 'I feel for you driver' I guess. Since people are all for unconstitutional laws. Try keeping that mouth shut. Wouldn't happen. I'm done! As I said I feel sorry for the people who rely and will rely on this bizzyness!

8. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
    You lost me here.

buddyd157 and ZVar Thank this.
  9. J.S.

J.S. Medium Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Texas
    In con sti ti tion al
    I didn't lose you. You lost you. YOU CANT PARK AT YOUR OWN HOUSE and not due to weight or route. Can't call it anything else

10. J.S.

J.S. Medium Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Texas
    Without losin it.

11. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
    Maybe you can point out which amendment contains the truck parking clause?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.