What is happening at KLLM?

Discussion in 'KLLM' started by truckerdaddy24, Apr 10, 2010.

1. truckerdaddy24

truckerdaddy24 Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Avondale Az.
    Hi, I am heading to school and then I hope to get on with the likes of KLLM If anyone can tell me what is currently going on with tham I would really appreciate it. Thank You in advance for the post and updated info. TD.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wrxsti

wrxsti Bobtail Member

Mar 28, 2010
    mcdonough, ga
    several things are happening right now at kllm. they are no longer paying drivers for their experience. so regardless of how many years of experience one has, they start every solo driver at 32cpm. they are not matching 401k contributions and drivers no longer have the option to opt out of per diem pay 'rip off for the driver.' they are really throwing incentives into their lease purchase programme to 'encourage drivers to enroll.' they are offering a $1500 convertion bonus for drivers that will convert from company driver to lease purchase. they recently cut company solo driver pay by 3cpm in addition to 2cpm that they cut last year for a total of 5cpm. they run all reefer trailers. they run 48 states, south east regional, midwest regional, and i believe west coast regional. they run good equipment thats governed at 61mph and well maintained. if you are a new student you will have to go out with a trainer for 6weeks before taking the upgrade test in jackson ms. good luck dude.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.