what is the Superior Carriers pay scal like?

Discussion in 'Superior Carriers' started by gulfinc, Jan 14, 2011.

1. frankgh

frankgh Medium Load Member

Oct 8, 2013
    NW Florida
    Sorry, my question was answered 2 posts down...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. .RYAN

.RYAN Light Load Member

Sep 26, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    Anyone know exactly what their "entry level driver program" is?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  4. ctv8828

ctv8828 Bobtail Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Charleston, SC
    I believe the entry level driver program is where they will hire a driver with no experience, but the driver has to have graduated from a Superior approved driving school. The new driver will then have to go out with a trainer for x amount of weeks. Not sure about the pay for that program. If you call the terminal nearest you, they should be able to give you more details about it.

briarhopper and .RYAN Thank this.
  5. david123abc

david123abc Heavy Load Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Augusta, GA
    Entry level driver pay when I started was $100/day. I'm not sure if it has gone up or not. Training is a minimum of 6 weeks I think.

.RYAN Thanks this.
  6. Twicebit

Twicebit Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2012
    I just completed Training as an Entry Level Driver, a few weeks ago. The daily pay was still at $100. I spent 7 weeks with 2 different Trainers; one Local guy and one road driver, and one week in Greer SC, totaling 8 weeks in Training. Training can go as long as 12 weeks.

rhouston24, briarhopper and .RYAN Thank this.
  7. elf2481

elf2481 Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Hello. I live in Wilmington NC and am currently taking the CDL course at Sampson Community College. I graduate in April and would like to have a job as soon as I am complete. I have heard many good things about Superior Carriers. I would like to have a contact person and as much information before I begin applying. Any help would be much appreciated! Also, if you know of any other companies close by that I should also be applying for. Thank you for your time.
    Cheers
    Erica

8. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    The terminal manager for Wilmington also runs High Point. Call Mac Stanley at the High Point terminal.

http://superior-carriers.com/#locations_legend

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  9. jonthebritnc

jonthebritnc Light Load Member

Oct 17, 2013
    nc
    just spoke with fred he seems very down to earth and very helpful looking to start in september what the class like

10. warrior81

warrior81 Light Load Member

Dec 30, 2012
    Somewhere
    do you mind me asking ..how was your first year like with superior ?what was your income for the first year? and was the second one about the same or better ?thanks

11. Bugjuicet3

Bugjuicet3 Light Load Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Murphy, NC
    Just to update as of October 2014 we will be getting .50cpm loaded. .40 empty. And I believe all hourly pay increases by 3 percent

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.