What is the truth about Shippers Choice?

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by chipset35, Dec 17, 2017.

1. chipset35

chipset35 Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2017
    They have many locations that are nearby to me, but there is so much negativity about them in reviews, posts, videos, students, drivers, trainers, DMV testers, etc etc., I am afraid to go to them.
    I would think having been in business for so long with so many locations they must be somewhat good?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    You’d think that McDonald’s, having been in business for so long, with so many locations, would serve good food - right?!

kemosabi49 and Puppage Thank this.
  4. tnevin225

tnevin225 Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2014
    And it amazes me that people will wait it line just to get that crap!:confused:

blairandgretchen Thanks this.
  5. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Sometimes a good laxative is needed, when that time comes that place has always worked for me.

6. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    I love It it’s good to look visit the ice machine with gnats and the 5hr apple pie
    And the stale bun Big Mac and cold hard fries, with the Tea with hair in it!! Yummy

7. Rippedoffbyshipperschoice

Rippedoffbyshipperschoice Bobtail Member

May 23, 2018
    The school is horrible! They are FULL of lies and empty promises. I am starting a class action lawsuit.

8. DRIVEAWAY19

DRIVEAWAY19 Bobtail Member

May 14, 2019
    Well when you do can you include me in it im tired of them calling my phone after they took my money charged me to retest a still failed cause of the poor training a little time in the truck i received

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.